I Wanna Drive A 110Cc Motorcycle! How To?

Carabao
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Ok guys! I know how to drive it but the question is how to drive it legally? :thumbsup:

I have a Foreign Driver Licence good for cars and scooters under 50cc!

So my licence is not appropriate for a 110/125cc.

To get a licence in my country for that class will take about a year! ( non-sense )!

I saw on the LTO website that we can get a Student Permit if we have a visa valid for 6 months.

( 1month prior application and 5months validity )

In the requirements, they ask for:

Valid Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)

Can I know how to get this ACR?

What type of Visa is required?

Thanks guys!

:cheersty:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't know the answers of your questions, but can't you just get a Filipin drivers licence by making the (very simple) tests?

It has to be very easy to do the tests (at least for Filipins) because I know a (rather poor) Filipina, who has a car drivers licence, although she has NEVER driven a car   :lol:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I expect the same rules apply to a Canadian as it does for a US citizen.

Your home country DL will be recognized for 3 months, so as long as your arrival date is less than 3 months, you can drive with your home country DL.

As a tourist you are required to obtain an ACR-I card when you extend your tourist visa past 6 months.

You don't have to take any tests or anything. Just go to an LTO office and convert your Canadian DL to a Philippines DL. Cost me approximately 700 pesos.

When you convert your DL you can ask for additional endorsements like for a scooter or small motorcycle. I expect they will give you those if you already have something close on your Canadian DL.

Carabao
Posted
Posted
You don't have to take any tests or anything. Just go to an LTO office and convert your Canadian DL to a Philippines DL. Cost me approximately 700 pesos. When you convert your DL you can ask for additional endorsements like for a scooter or small motorcycle. I expect they will give you those if you already have something close on your Canadian DL.

Thanks earthdome!

On the Canadian DL, I'm allowed for cars and 50cc motorcycle! Lol

I hope when I'll convert the DL that they will had a (1) before the 50cc!

When done, I will write here how it went!

Americano
Posted
Posted

A Philippines license doesn't mention anything about the size of the motorcycle. Car converts to car and motorcycle to motorcycle but be sure to tell them you want to drive a car and motorcycle so they don't forget to put motorcycle on your license.

• Like 1