Happy Birthday Tom

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Happy Birthday Boss Man Tom, 47 today and still a baby compared to us old farts. :565: :559: :559: :551: :541: 1391.gif :540: :woohoo: :cheers:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday mate,Have a few VBs for me or if you're really desperate XXXXs.PaulPS For those non-Aussies reading this "XXXX" is not a deleted swear word, it's a brand of beer!

Edited by ancienrocka

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well the ol' goat finally made it to 47 :th_thsmilies-29057: ...... please spare us the pictures of you laying nude on the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace .... I haven't ate my lunch yet ....... hehehehehe SugarwareZ-007.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Happy Birthday Boss Man! :th_thsmilies-29057:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Happy Birthday mate,Have a few VBs for me or if you're really desperate XXXXs.PaulPS For those non-Aussies reading this "XXXX" is not a deleted swear word, it's a brand of beer!
I knew that, some Aussies can't sign their name either, like the boss, so he uses XXXXX, SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-005.gifSugarwareZ-004.gif joke lang, I got to pick on the boss every chance I get because he is always picking on poor old dumb me. :th_thsmilies-29057: SugarwareZ-004.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys for your Birthday wishes,I will do my celebrating sometime on the weekend. :th_thsmilies-29057: