Just In Case Some May Not Be Aware

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

For all visa renewals ......

1 picture needed EACH TIME YOU EXTEND, WITHOUT GLASSES ON, WHITE BACKGROUND .... 2X2

2 references required now,

otherwise the new form is pretty self explanatory.

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Just curious, how is a regular tourist going to have 2 filipino references?  Or can the references be foreigners?

I have been here long enough to have lots of references but when I was first here as a tourist what would I put?

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
I have been here long enough to have lots of references but when I was first here as a tourist what would I put?

Buy someone a couple of San Migs?  Good question though. 

• Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Fred Flintstone in Laguna should work, total bollox if you ask me

I have to do my 30 day tomorrow

Anyone know if they make you get the iCard straight away and average first extension cost..... I'm lazy to search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

If you are on a tourist visa you just leave the references blank.  I did and had no problem

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

If you are on a tourist visa you just leave the references blank.  I did and had no problem

That may have worked for you but that may not be the case for others .... other people are reporting that they were made to fill out this info .... some made up or used relatives .... one guy said he used a Filipino bar managers name ..... 

Anyway makes no never mind to me as it doesn't pertain to me as I'm on a 13a .... just trying to help someone from having to make a return trip to the BI .... especially with all the new changes taking place with the new director of the BI .....

:cheersty:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

That may have worked for you but that may not be the case for others .... other people are reporting that they were made to fill out this info .... some made up or used relatives .... one guy said he used a Filipino bar managers name ..... 

Anyway makes no never mind to me as it doesn't pertain to me as I'm on a 13a .... just trying to help someone from having to make a return trip to the BI .... especially with all the new changes taking place with the new director of the BI .....

:cheersty:

Well did mine on the 8th this month, with the new forms, all they asked was my address for the ACR card, maybe I looked lost with no friends, got the pictures opposite the BI office, maybe they have a scam going :1 (103):

• Like 1