Minors Among 57 Women Rescued From Mandaue Bar

Posted

Minors among 57 women rescued from Mandaue bar Some 12 of the women have already decided to file a case in court against the Filipino Manager and German owner of the bar after learning that they were exploited beyond their knowledge. http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=107I love this story, I wonder just what type of exploitation it could be that they did not know it was happening to them?? :th_thsmilies-29057:

Posted

Hahahahahahahahahaha .... ain't knowledge a grand thing ........ see you could be doing things you never dreamed you were doing ...... until someone points them out to you :th_thsmilies-29057: :as-if: :AddEmoticons04230:

Posted
Hahahahahahahahahaha .... ain't knowledge a grand thing ........ see you could be doing things you never dreamed you were doing ...... until someone points them out to you :th_thsmilies-29057: :as-if: :AddEmoticons04230:
What it really means is 57 women are now out of work,whether the part about minors is true who knows,somehow I don't think any of them wanted to be,,, wait for it,,Philippines papers favorite word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RESCUED

Posted

So what night club was it? I didn't see a name.

Posted
Minors among 57 women rescued from Mandaue bar Some 12 of the women have already decided to file a case in court against the Filipino Manager and German owner of the bar after learning that they were exploited beyond their knowledge. http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=107I love this story, I wonder just what type of exploitation it could be that they did not know it was happening to them?? :th_thsmilies-29057:
They didn't have the knowledge that they could sue on bogus charges and get lots of money. :as-if: