Emigration Clearance Certificate (Ecc)

Retired in Samar
Posted
Posted (edited)

This question is directed at anyone who holds the same status as I do - 13A Visa and ACR-I Card (permanent resident). I've been living here for 10 months now and need to know if I need an ECC to leave this country?  If so, can it be done at the airport? 

Thanks...RandyL

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed blog link

MikeB
Posted
Posted

If you have a 13a visa with a valid ACR card you pay the exit fee at the airport. 

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

This question is directed at anyone who holds the same status as I do - 13A Visa and ACR-I Card (permanent resident). I've been living here for 10 months now and need to know if I need an ECC to leave this country?  If so, can it be done at the airport? 

Thanks...RandyL

Yes but it's easy. When you get to the Immigration booths area, go to your right and there will be 2 windows for permanent residents. Give them your PP and ACR along with fees. They will give you an OR which will also serve as your re-entry permit. Waive bye-bye to immigration and go to the boarding area. This was for Terminal 1 at NAIA.

• Like 1

Retired in Samar
Posted
Posted (edited)
They will give you an OR which will also serve as your re-entry permit.

Steve, my ACR -I Card (permanent) serves as my re-entry permit. My fear is in "exiting" as the last circular posted by the BI in January has been removed from their website. Now the website rules for  ECC's simply states "All Foreigners". They say that change is good, but change without communications definately doesn't work well here because it affects all the foreigners in the Philippines who travel. :/ Thanks for your help.

Edited by Retired in Samar
  • Like 1