Slight Changes To Tsa Regulations Could Cause Pitfalls For Travelers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30966344/Slight changes to TSA regulations could cause pitfalls for travelersShoes on conveyer belts instead of bin, but the real killed might be the name has to be exact. Is your name correct on your DL or is it slightly different than your passport?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30966344/Slight changes to TSA regulations could cause pitfalls for travelersShoes on conveyer belts instead of bin, but the real killed might be the name has to be exact. Is your name correct on your DL or is it slightly different than your passport?
Hope I don't step in something before arriving at the airport,lol. You would think they would have some sort of special container for shoes instead of mixing them with every thing else. What next?

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Hope I don't step in something before arriving at the airport,lol. You would think they would have some sort of special container for shoes instead of mixing them with every thing else. What next?
They're implementing machines that can see through your clothes. I don't know where I'm going to hide my socks now. :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They're implementing machines that can see through your clothes. I don't know where I'm going to hide my socks now. :thumbsup:
I know, but after they break into total hysterics or puke once they look at some of us, the machines will have to be given up. SugarwareZ-004.gif I personally do not like the machines and they would be welcome to search me physically but not in one of those machines. I believe that eventually they will find out that they cause cancer and people will be suing TSA for using them. It is all over kill because passengers will no longer just sit back and allow themselves to be slaughtered ever again.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I'm going to put a foil wrapped Brat in my pants. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: SugarwareZ-007.gif

• 2 months later...
Bundok
Posted
Posted
They're implementing machines that can see through your clothes. I don't know where I'm going to hide my socks now. :welcome:
I know, but after they break into total hysterics or puke once they look at some of us, the machines will have to be given up. SugarwareZ-004.gif I personally do not like the machines and they would be welcome to search me physically but not in one of those machines. I believe that eventually they will find out that they cause cancer and people will be suing TSA for using them. It is all over kill because passengers will no longer just sit back and allow themselves to be slaughtered ever again.
I don't like-em either.Good luck getting permission to sue the guvment...LOL :lol:

Mik
Posted
Posted

These "security" measures are useless. How many terrorists has the TSA caught?

brock
Posted
Posted

At customs at cebu they confiscated from my carry on bag a can of deoderant, but allowed me to keep a lighter which was also a flick knife, which i had forgotton about.

Mik
Posted
Posted
At customs at cebu they confiscated from my carry on bag a can of deoderant, but allowed me to keep a lighter which was also a flick knife, which i had forgotton about.
They really should not take a person's deodorant. Body odor is truly an offensive weapon.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
They really should not take a person's deodorant. Body odor is truly an offensive weapon.
You know you might be on to something there, now if 20 terrorist got on a plane smelling badly then it could overcome the pilots allowing the terrorist to take over the plane.Perhaps you should report this to the authority's SugarwareZ-005.gif