Proof That Filipinas Are Trying To Kill Us

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This is a news article that filipinas had already figured out.  Having sex can kill you!

Having sex increases the chance of suffering a heart attack, according to research.
Scientists have revealed that patients are twice as likely to suffer a heart attack one hour after sex than those who do not have sex.
For those who do little or no exercise, the risk increases four-fold. The results contrast with other studies which have shown that men actually improve their health by having regular sex.
But they support the widely-held belief that sex can bring on a heart attack among those who are over 50 or overweight.

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

This is a news article that filipinas had already figured out.  Having sex can kill you!

Having sex increases the chance of suffering a heart attack, according to research.
Scientists have revealed that patients are twice as likely to suffer a heart attack one hour after sex than those who do not have sex.
For those who do little or no exercise, the risk increases four-fold. The results contrast with other studies which have shown that men actually improve their health by having regular sex.
But they support the widely-held belief that sex can bring on a heart attack among those who are over 50 or overweight.

LOL! :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

This is the statement I love ..... and if people don't believe it just look at Bobbitt ( http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/20-years-today-lorena-bobbitt-cuts-husband-penis-case-horrified-fascinated-nation-article-1.1379112 ) it might not have killed him but it sure the hell hurt ...... :hystery: :hystery:

Previous studies have shown that sex becomes much more dangerous for men who are cheating on their wives. The physical strain on the heart is matched by the psychological anxiety of having an affair.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

We all have to die sometime.  Not sure if I think of a better reason.   :)

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Too busy to reply...........

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Too tired to reply......she's killing me softly.

post-686-0-27543300-1398667135_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

My Filipina g/f tried to kill me twice last night, kept asking me something about ATM card and pin number, couldn't respond needed mouth to mouth, :dance:

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 5

lyno 47
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ahh the 36 undertakers taking 24 hours to get the smile off your face rule. :rolleyes::24 hours later-- :Mad:123

Edited by lyno 47
  • Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have always planned on leaving the world the same way I came into it: naked, screaming, and in a pu$$y!

• Like 1