O M G

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well I started my longest internet download yet 55.7 GB ..... my download manager says it will take 3 days & 8 hours .... :hystery: :hystery:  and what takes up that much space you may ask ..... X-Plane 10 .... a flight simulator program covering just about every country in the world with hundreds and hundreds of airports and planes ..... should be a gas .... right now I'm using Microsoft Flight Simulator X .....

Been flying using a game controller as my joystick hasn't got here yet ..... I did find a company locally who ordered me the one I wanted but when it got here it was busted   :unsure:  (thank god I didn't order it from over seas) so they had to ship it back and reorder but their supplier was out so now we wait for the suppliers order ..... but hey I got nothing but time .... I'm retired .... :mocking: .... besides I'm still working on my homemade rudder pedals & collective ..... Google is a wonderful thing .... what oh what did we do before Google and the internet ....  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well I started my longest internet download yet 55.7 GB ..... my download manager says it will take 3 days & 8 hours .... :hystery: :hystery:  and what takes up that much space you may ask ..... X-Plane 10 .... a flight simulator program covering just about every country in the world with hundreds and hundreds of airports and planes ..... should be a gas .... right now I'm using Microsoft Flight Simulator X .....

Been flying using a game controller as my joystick hasn't got here yet ..... I did find a company locally who ordered me the one I wanted but when it got here it was busted   :unsure:  (thank god I didn't order it from over seas) so they had to ship it back and reorder but their supplier was out so now we wait for the suppliers order ..... but hey I got nothing but time .... I'm retired .... :mocking: .... besides I'm still working on my homemade rudder pedals & collective ..... Google is a wonderful thing .... what oh what did we do before Google and the internet ....  :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

Like a typical Marine, you guys just gaggle around smartly and played ping pong with your dong-dong.

That X Plane 10 program needs some more bonus rounds.  I didn't see any flight simulation about how

to maintain angels 30 on the Mile High Club.....he, he.  I would probably crash and burn at ground level

anyway.  

I guess you're gonna be busy for awhile training yourself to be Top Goon....he, he.  

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
what oh what did we do before Google and the internet .

Same as now, played with our joysticks.  Just that we had to use tissues after.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

what oh what did we do before Google and the internet .

Same as now, played with our joysticks.  Just that we had to use tissues after.

What Dave -- I guess you ran out of curtains?  

• Like 2