Anyone Drink Natural Mineral Water?

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

I'm in cebu as of now, and the only place I can find affordable natural mineral water is Rustans supermarket, Ayala (Hidden Spring).

14vo0ld.jpg

GregZ
Posted
Posted

All I usually drank while in Cebu was purified water from one of the local water bottlers.  Found one close by that we liked and always got it from them.

:cheersty:

robert k
Posted
Posted

Sandwhichmaker, do you research to make sure the water in the bottle isn't just purified tap water? I know they can call alot of things mineral water here in the US, there is no standard, even less I think in the RP.

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

Those of subtle palate can tell mineral water because it leaves a slightly chalky feeling on the teeth that you don't get with purified water.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

How about buy some land with a natural spring?    :)    I have seen several such land for sale for interesting prices.

More serious: Or talk with someone, who have such land, and make an agreement geting water from there.

But I suppouse many have grounds with much heavy metals. Checking what mineral mines are in the neighbourhood can be a hint. (Phils have e g nickel mines, which many people are allergic too. There are many Copper mines too, but as far as I know, Copper isn't damaging the body.) So I would test the water, before I would want to drink any much of it.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Most bottled water, including those labeled as "Spring Water" come from a municipal water plant. What the bottlers do is remove the chlorine that is added to kill pathogens. The result is improved taste. You can sometimes achieve the same result by pouring tap water into a glass and allowing the chlorine gas a chance to evaporate.

The above is for the United States, Great Britain, Australia, etc. The problem in the Philippines is the water from the municipal plant might be good, but the pipes delivering it to your home might be corroded. To be cautious, it might be better to drink bottled water from a reliable source.

We have three natural springs at our family farm. One of them is shared with all our neighbors. It has a slightly sweeter taste due to the presence of minerals. Another reason is no chemicals added.

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

I just bought some mineral drops 

http://www.iherb.com/Trace-Minerals-Research-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Drops-8-fl-oz-237-ml/22265#p1

"These minerals are extremely effective. After 6 weeks of use the pain and stiffness in my neck, shoulders and upper back went away. I had extensive neuromascular therapy, chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy for about 2 years and none could eliminate the pain and stiffness I was experiencing. I have also been supplementing with other minerals, fish oil, a multivitamin/mineral supplement, but this product finally did it. I had bursitis in my right shoulder for 3 years and could not do any exercises with my right arm but now I can. "

Use code FWG790 for $10 off your first order with iherb.com .

Vitacost.com is good too use this link for $10 off https://www.vitacostrewards.com/kqbIBsR

Thank me later :)