6 Month Tourest Visa Extension Now Avaiable In Davao City

ducecoop
Posted
Posted

My last extension was March and it was not yet avaiable. It is now

2x2 picture needed

passport photocopies needed (Photo page, last extension page, last arrival page) (They now have inhouse copy machine)

New form does require 2 charactor contacts

My ACR card expired 2 days ago so I was required to by a new one. My instince is that when I go bact in Nov and extend another 6 months they will tell me my ACR card will expire before my next extension is due and will make me pay again. :(

total for me was P9780 (your milage may very)

Operation much much smother and more efficant. In and out in less then 40 minutes.

Nice to not have to go back for another 6 months (except to pick up my ACR card)

Dave

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

That is good news!  I hope Olongapo will have it in August if I need it. Also the ability to extend past 16 months.  The 16 month roadblock in Olongapo was the reason I had to go to Manila last time.

ducecoop
Posted
Posted

That is good news!  I hope Olongapo will have it in August if I need it. Also the ability to extend past 16 months.  The 16 month roadblock in Olongapo was the reason I had to go to Manila last time.

I did not ask them about extending past 16 months but this 6 month extension puts me past 16 months so I assume (prolly not a good idea) 36 months is in effect here

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Iloilo said no problem on the 36 months... but no 6 month extension yet.

I wish we had it.  I applied for a job in Kuwait and have not heard from them yet... I know if I could get a 6 month extension they would call me the next day for the job!  :tiphat:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I finally stopped by Olongapo City BI today, and of course they seem to have different rules.  He said they can go to 24 months but for 36 I have to go to Manila.  I think I will be at 22 months in August (16+6) so I can do a 2 month extension here.  I forgot to ask about 6 month extensions.

On the bright side, there were ZERO customers at 3 PM (just to rub it in to those of you who have to deal with crowded offices!  :mocking: ) and I was able to pickup my new ACR card.  It is good until March 2015.  They have a large box of cards there so if anyone was waiting, they may have yours.

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

Thanks OMW, I went by the Olongapo Bi after reading this and picked up my new ACR. I was in and out in less than 2 minutes (went there around 1230).

• Like 1