Corporate Sponsor For The Eruf

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Well my Cebu friends, you will be glad to know I have finally secured a pretty good Australian corporate sponsor through the good people at Wilson / MedicOne......yes Wilson the ones with all the car parks.

Between Wilson and MedicOne, which is now owned by Wilson, I have about 200kg worth of donated ambulance equipment for our friends at the ERUF....are we feeling safer already :)

I have also recently made a great contact at the University of Tasmania, that maybe able to help with getting a degree program started for my ERUF paramedics.

So things are looking up for the ERUF. See you guys at TGIF....I am back in Cebu again with all this gear next month.

Frosty I think you owe me a beer for standing us up last trip :)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well my Cebu friends, you will be glad to know I have finally secured a pretty good Australian corporate sponsor through the good people at Wilson / MedicOne......yes Wilson the ones with all the car parks.

Between Wilson and MedicOne, which is now owned by Wilson, I have about 200kg worth of donated ambulance equipment for our friends at the ERUF....are we feeling safer already :)

I have also recently made a great contact at the University of Tasmania, that maybe able to help with getting a degree program started for my ERUF paramedics.

So things are looking up for the ERUF. See you guys at TGIF....I am back in Cebu again with all this gear next month.

Frosty I think you owe me a beer for standing us up last trip :)

Well done Medic Mike!  First round is on me, including all the nurses surrounding you.  You're the Man!

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jake! I guess my persistance paid off :)