C-F-O Manila Schedule 2014

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

as usual when I was looking for "Y" (not forum related) I come up with "Q".

which is a article and schedule for dreaded CFO  & its schedule,

now the article and posted schedule,and CFO website link

The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) has implemented an online appointment system for Filipinos in intermarriages required to attend the Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP) at its Manila office.

Starting Thursday (May 15), the GCP sessions, which are country-specific, will only accommodate 15 attendees per session.

The online appointment, which is accessible via CFO's website at www.cfo.gov.ph, will automatically close a session when all allocated slots for the country are taken.

"Only clients who have a confirmed slot/appointment will be admitted to the counseling session upon presentation of the barcoded confirmation form (with confirmed date and time of the counseling session) and complete requirements," the CFO said.

Those who fail to show up on the scheduled appointment forfeits the slot and would need to reapply for another online appointment.

The CFO has been giving the GCP for to fiance(e)s, spouses, and other partners of foreign nationals or of former Filipino citizens.

The Republic Act 10364, An Act Expanding the Anti-Trafficking in Person Act of 2012, requires the conduct of mandatory counseling services for Filipinos in intermarriages.

The GCP is also a requirement under the implementing rules of Republic Act 8239 or the Philippine Passport Act for Filipinos in intermarriages that are applying for a passport for the first time or adopting the surname of their foreign husband.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/05/14/14/new-counseling-schedule-pinoys-marrying-foreigners

0514_sched.jpg