Buying Baby Milk

Lynseyp
Posted
Posted

Hi, I've just arrived from the UK with my 8 month old baby. Does anyone know where I can buy Aptamil in Manila OR a good substitute?

I'd be delighted to get some help on this! Thank you

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hi, I've just arrived from the UK with my 8 month old baby. Does anyone know where I can buy Aptamil in Manila OR a good substitute?

Hello Lynseyp,

I did some research about the availability of APTAMIL in Manila and came to this link: http://www.teckler.com/en/PinkCattleya/Aptamil-Milk-Substitute-in-The-Philippines-179037.

post-686-0-43554600-1400778570_thumb.jpg

However, It's saying that APTAMIL is not available but a good suitable substitute was Bear Brand?

Hope this helps -- respectfully, Jake

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

Hi Lynsey and welcome to the Forum!

I have two young sons, aged 3 and 6 months, and would strongly advise you to buy formula manufactured by either Wyeth or Nestle. They are more expensive than local brands but are not made with milk powder sourced from China. If your baby is slightly lactose-intollerant - and many small babies are - then Nestle "Nan HW" is highly recommended (the "HW" stands for "High Whey").

• Like 3