From A Newbie- Out And About.

Julia
Posted
Posted
Fishing Restaurant. This place is loads of fun. At Consolacion in Cebu. There is a restaurant set on a man made lake, full of fish. Is off the main road and about 10 min by tryc (8pesos)to get there. Has lots of huts for hire for the day, around 500 pesos, fishing rods are 10 pesos for the day, all they are is a bamboo rod with fishing line and hook. Just drop your line into the water and I bet you can't get a mouthful of ice cold SML before a fish will jump on your hook, we had to stop fishing as we caught about 7 kilos in an hour. You pay for the fish you catch 250 pesos a kilo, they will cook some of your fish for lunch and you can either leave the rest there or take them home.The food is all filipino and I enjoyed everything I ate there, the beer is very cold, cr's are extra clean and well maintained, all in all a good fun day out.

sounds like fun! :dance:

looking forward to visit this place.

thank you for this post, Sir :thumbsup:

The Phils is a wonderful country, full of happy and friendly people, just come with the right attitude and enjoy
:th_exactly:
  • Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Frosty Post!

Always informative and entertaining! 

As always, thanks for sharing Frosty  :cheersty:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Frosty Post!

Always informative and entertaining! 

As always, thanks for sharing Frosty  :cheersty:

Thanks Brett, I have a few more, so will post later, most are on and around Mactan, but people can get an idea about the prices and places.

• Like 1

Ynot
Posted
Posted

thanks for the info, my gf lives on Mactan and Im sure she does not know half the stuff you are talking about. On my next trip to Cebu in December I will have to try some of this stuff, sounds like fun.  thanks again

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hi all, this is just my experiences here in the Phils, so some of the newer members maybe can get an idea of the prices and goings on here.

The Phils is a wonderful country, full of happy and friendly people, just come with the right attitude and enjoy. I have been here 5 months now and never ever had a problem with anything or anybody, maybe I am just lucky :cheersty:

Triple LIKE mate!

• Like 2