New Bi Information

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I copied this from the BI press release ..... you know it sure appears that the new director is trying hard to bring some order and discipline to a very troubled BI department .... and I am trying hard to look at his new regs and implementations in a new and positive light ...... many of which appear to be heading in the right direction .... I just hope and pray that this is not all smoke and mirrors and that he will do what he says he will ..... unfortunately we have seen these good intentions appear in the past only to fall by the way side due to graft and corruption ....... lets just hope that this time we will see some good results for a change ....... JMHO .....

“BI-CARES” OFFICERS TO BE DEPLOYED IN AIRPORTS

A new program which aims to make foreign visitors feel right at home the minute they set foot in the Philippines will be launched at the country’s international airports and seaport by the Bureau of Immigration starting next month.

Called “BI-Cares”, the centerpiece of this innovative program is the deployment of a friendlier, more customer-oriented troop of immigration officers who will create a more enviable environment for travelers, local and foreign alike using our international ports.

In launching the new program, Immigration chief Siegfred Mison says the bureau intends to empower both the traveler and the Immigration Officer by ensuring that the traveler gets the most in terms of efficient services and immediate assistance if necessary from immigration officers who are deployed there in fulfillment of their legal mandate as protector of the people’s welfare.

BI C.A.R.E.S. stands for courtesy, accountability, responsibility, efficiency and services, according to Mison. Immigration officers are there to maintain discipline in our immigration counters, as well as be our country’s brand ambassadors by being there whenever a traveler needs information about our country’s immigration laws and other needs, adds Mison.

“We will ensure that our visitors feel Filipino hospitality the moment they set foot in Manila, and this BI-Care program will continue with the country’s hosting of future international events,“ Mison said.

Professor Eric M Soriano III, BI consultant and expert on branding, revealed that the new group of BI-Cares I.O. will make it easier for travelers to go in and out of our international airports.

Soriano, who selected and trained the personnel, said this group will likewise be strict in implementing immigration laws especially against those who want to leave the country using fake or fraudulent travel documents.

The Bureau will continue on its mandate of protecting Filipinos against human trafficking groups who promise jobs for the unsuspecting victim only to get abused and transformed as human slaves in sweat shops abroad.

“The bureau will intensify its drive against human trafficking through strict implementation of existing directives but at the same time, uphold the constitutional right of every one to travel,” Mison explains.

Two weeks ago, government’s intensified anti-human trafficking drive busted a group that has victimized six Filipinas who were using fraudulent airport passes and forged immigration stamps at the Ninoy Aquino international airport.

The victims, who were promised to get work abroad as domestic helpers, were turned over to the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking.

The goal of the program is to educate the public on reasons why some “undocumented OFWs or “tourist workers” and other suspected victims of human trafficking are prevented from leaving our shores.

Mison expects the new batch of BI Cares Immigration Officers to provide immediate solutions to various concerns of travelers particularly those who were asked to suspend their travel for another time or those intercepted travelers but were eventually found to have legitimate travel documents.

Additional manpower means more people who will assist travelers and therefore, less long queues at the arrival and departure areas especially during weekends.

Earlier, Mison appealed for patience and understanding from passengers who may have experienced the long queues at the country’s major airports.

He assured the bureau is adopting a pro-active approach to minimize any inconvenience to passengers coming in and going out of the country. Mison noted the dramatic increase in volume of arrivals during peaks of the travel season.

He likewise urged departing passengers to check in at the airports hours ahead of their scheduled departure times to avoid long queues and delays in the immigration counters.

Mison reminded that international passengers must be ready with their passports and other pertinent travel documents before they face Immigration Officers at the counters.

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I like the old one ..... "but of course darling I won't make you pregnant .... I'll pull out out in time" ....... yea ... right ...... has anyone ever actually been able to do that ..... I'm sorry but I just never could .... at least not in my younger days .....  :nudie:  :mocking:  :mocking: 

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
ike the old one ..... "but of course darling I won't make you pregnant .... I'll pull out out in time"
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: I was gonna make the other famous lie, but remembered that some might not like that particular "little white lie"! :hystery: :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I was gonna make the other famous lie, but remembered that some might not like that particular "little white lie"!

Thank god you curtailed yourself ..... I thought of that one too but my partner Tito Jake would have been sent under the reactor room for his forth coming comments ..... see Jake we do look out for you ..... in our own strange little ways ..... :nudie: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I like the old one ..... "but of course darling I won't make you pregnant .... I'll pull out out in time" ....... yea ... right ...... has anyone ever actually been able to do that ..... I'm sorry but I just never could .... at least not in my younger days .....  :nudie:  :mocking:  :mocking:

"BI-CARES” OFFICERS TO BE DEPLOYED IN AIRPORTS

Gee, that has a nice ring to it.  Did they hire baklas to perform this bi-sexual care?  I wonder if they will be

able to pull it out in time?  Nah......these are govt officials who will short stroke you for a looong time.....he, he.

WARNING -- TMI (too much information) ALERT

On a personal note.....my very first sexual encounter was a major disappointment because of a very serious

accident called premature ejaculation.  And therefore I never pulled it out because it was still in my hand all

sticky and wet, like a limped noodle.  

I get no respect sometimes........ 

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

WARNING -- TMI (too much information) ALERT On a personal note.....my very first sexual encounter was a major disappointment because of a very serious accident called premature ejaculation. And therefore I never pulled it out because it was still in my hand all sticky and wet, like a limped noodle.

post-11-0-43726100-1401326419_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-86856300-1401325750_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

but at the same time, uphold the constitutional right of every one to travel,” Mison explains.

What's This, Mr Misons JOKE of the day?? :unsure:

:tiphat:

• Like 2

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Dear B.I.

You can start by turning on the damn aircon at the airport.

• Like 2