Lsvve 9(A) Info Needed

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I'm continuing my research in preparation of living in the Phils for next year or two.  On the BI website, I read the required items needed to submit for LSVVE visa.  I did notice it would take about $350 USD for all the required fee's.  However, it's always better to get the experiences and wisdom from those who have been through the process.

It should be noted that I do have a filipina fiance and plan on getting married sometime in early 2015.  I thought I'd at least get settled in before taking the next big step :rolleyes:. 

My second question, do you recommend the LSVVE visa in my situation?

Thanks!

Andy

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My second question, do you recommend the LSVVE visa in my situation

ITG, please excuse my morning ignorance :morning1:  but I don't understand this. a 9(a) visa, is all you need to Stay now for 3 years with your 30 day Entrance on your Passport and the usual Extensions. On this visa, you can Marry, get a bank account and I believe rent a home and Buy a car, The only thing in main you cant do is "Work" on the 9(a)

i do't know what an LSVVE Visa is but somehow I think, you may be making things too complicated for your self here 

Good morning all,

:tiphat:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My second question, do you recommend the LSVVE visa in my situation

ITG, please excuse my morning ignorance :morning1:  but I don't understand this. a 9(a) visa, is all you need to Stay now for 3 years with your 30 day Entrance on your Passport and the usual Extensions. On this visa, you can Marry, get a bank account and I believe rent a home and Buy a car, The only thing in main you cant do is "Work" on the 9(a)

i do't know what an LSVVE Visa is but somehow I think, you may be making things too complicated for your self here 

Good morning all,

:tiphat:

I think it is the six month option so saves worrying about it for another 6 months.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Long stay visitors visa extension? LSVVE?

• Like 1