Dinner In Tagbilaran?

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

Where can i go for dinner within 5km of Tagbilaran (BQ mall)? Anywhere relaxing. BQ mall is rammed full as usual. I have to be back in the city in a couple hours so don't want to go far.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

The Buzz Cafe at Island Mall is excellent. It has the best salad in the world, guaranteed.

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

It's not owned by you is it?  ;) 

Is it a nice atmosphere?

The Buzz Cafe at Island Mall is excellent. It has the best salad in the world, guaranteed.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

It's an offshoot of The Bohol Bee Farm, with the same menu and so on. It's as good an atmosphere as you will find in a mall.

• Like 1

crad
Posted
Posted

never been there but I would check out the Garden Cafe http://www.ideadeaf.org/garden-cafe/#.U5ar2XZ1rXQ if only to compare it to the one they have in Jagna. Expect a quirky menu, and instructions on how to place your order in sign language so as to have a bit of a laugh, with the deaf wait staff. Although the Tagbilaran cafe does not have an attached Pension House like the Jagna one does.

• Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

The old "Powder Keg" is closed now but the original owner now has a place called "Billabong" here in Tawala .. Best gut busting hamburger and chips in Bohol.. P 250.00.

A really nice lunch with a view is at Botanika tarsier ..Thoroughly recommend.

tarsier-paprika.jpg

For a sea and beach view,try the food at Lost horizon..We are never disappointed and cold beer is only P30.00!

If you like Italian..Try Frankies Cafe in ICM.. Yes.. He is an Italian from New York! or... Gregorio's in Tawala for fantastic Italian pizza.. (nr Billabong)

If you like Chinese food,try shiang ma nou or JJ'S Dimsum on CPG ,nr the Metro center which is more reasonably priced IMO.

Enjoy.. 

Edited by fred

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

never been there but I would check out the Garden Cafe http://www.ideadeaf.org/garden-cafe/#.U5ar2XZ1rXQ if only to compare it to the one they have in Jagna. Expect a quirky menu, and instructions on how to place your order in sign language so as to have a bit of a laugh, with the deaf wait staff. Although the Tagbilaran cafe does not have an attached Pension House like the Jagna one does.

Been in there a few times till they served me tap water... Never went back after that..YUK.

Edited by fred