School

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

My little girl is starting school this month, these are some of the items she has to take with her, could someone tell me what on earth they want a child of 5 to take these for ?........... 1 broom...1 coconut husk...1 box of floor wax...1 pair of foot mats...3 pcs of 1/2 sandpaper...2 small rags and a dustpan. ?.I think the teacher owns a sari sari store, and needs new stock.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My little girl is starting school this month, these are some of the items she has to take with her, could someone tell me what on earth they want a child of 5 to take these for ?........... 1 broom...1 coconut husk...1 box of floor wax...1 pair of foot mats...3 pcs of 1/2 sandpaper...2 small rags and a dustpan. ?.I think the teacher owns a sari sari store, and needs new stock.
:728: and Weird, :1 (72): you got me, either you are correct or they are teaching how to be a wak wak there. SugarwareZ-004.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted
You're probably not too far off with your guess. The teacher's here get paid very little, so they make up for it however they can. If not the teacher's the school decided to save on the maint. budget by having the parents provide cleaning supplies.My nieces have a similar list, but theirs includes multiple notebooks, paper etc. that is way more than they would ever need. The explanation was that the teachers will sell the extra to fund school activites.