Tri-Care Standard Philippine Update

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

We just got our first reimbursement check from Tri-Care

We go to Asian Hospital (which is on the approved provider list) in Alabang, Metro Manila.

Wife's first appointment was May 14. Check was cut in the states June 16. We received it today July 1 via Philippine postal service by registered mail.

All The calculations look right, and they only disallowed one test that was conducted. Once that test was taken out of the total, it look right on the money 75% reimbursement.

Happy Camper :dance:

• Like 4

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Tri-Care is one reason Philippine Retirement Authority is focusing their promotions on military retirees. It includes including military retirees as part of their SRRV "Courtesy" visa program. 

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

A buddy of mine just completed the application process for the Military retiree SRRV. He went thru the medical, interview, etc. Now he has to wait for 2 weeks to get his SRRV (will be delivered to him). I think the whole process will be about 5-6 weeks if it is delivered as advertised.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

A buddy of mine just completed the application process for the Military retiree SRRV. He went thru the medical, interview, etc. Now he has to wait for 2 weeks to get his SRRV (will be delivered to him). I think the whole process will be about 5-6 weeks if it is delivered as advertised.

Don't mind me for having a chuckle but it sounds so much like the first day of Boot Camp all over again!  Medical, interviews....

:mocking: