American Nabbed For Keeping 6 Kids In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Another pedophile or a victim of Article 6, Section 10 of Republic Act 7610. While they did supposedly find pictures on his laptop of kids in the shower, it did not say the kids were nude? I think if they were nude, they would have surely charged him with that too. Could it just have been happy kids having a shower the way they often do in the provinces, with shorts and a tee shirt? American nabbed for keeping 6 kids in Cebu inside his house on Bantayan Island.http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...-6-kids-in-Cebu

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Another pedophile or a victim of Article 6, Section 10 of Republic Act 7610. While they did supposedly find pictures on his laptop of kids in the shower, it did not say the kids were nude? I think if they were nude, they would have surely charged him with that too. Could it just have been happy kids having a shower the way they often do in the provinces, with shorts and a tee shirt? American nabbed for keeping 6 kids in Cebu inside his house on Bantayan Island.http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...-6-kids-in-Cebu
Interesting. What do the kids have to say about it? This is not a well written law since it makes exempt many of those who do molest children members of their own family.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Could well be he is telling the truth,he may be set up by the ex and is really just a nice guy feeding the poor kids.Sometimes I wonder if its worth while living in the Philippines,seems to be such a risk. :3_12_31[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Looks more and more like a setup. Rohn got married to a Cebuana in 2001 but described the marriage as

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Could well be he is telling the truth,he may be set up by the ex and is really just a nice guy feeding the poor kids.Sometimes I wonder if its worth while living in the Philippines,seems to be such a risk. :3_12_31[1]:
Living here is not for everyone. We need to keep a low profile and be aware of the laws and most of all, never piss anyone off.

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
The application of the law here puts foreigners somewhere behind donkeys and zoo animals in order of importance. The experience you have here is really dependent upon the quality of people you hang out with. If you associate (romantically or otherwise),with someone who turns out to be after your money, you're in for a very bumpy ride and will have little to no protection from setups and extortion attempts. On the other hand, if you meet the right people and can stomach people assuming you are a drunkard, whoremonger, degenerate, or carpetbagger, you can be quite happy here. Edited by TheMason

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Yeah Michael Jackson said he was set up too. It doesn't matter where you live, you got to be smart that means no nude pics of kids in your computer or any where in your house.