Revolt Not Far With Cha-cha Erap

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Could an all out revolution happen in the near future?It seems like things may be falling into place for something like that to happen, and I sure hope it does not, but any guesses how it might affect us non Filipinos as well as Filipinos? Could it end up in a blood bath, God forbid? :1 (72): Revolt not far with Cha-cha Eraphttp://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20090605hed1.htmlFormer President Joseph Estrada yesterday said that a revolt or even a full-scale revolution is not far-fetched if the administration and its allies in Congress insist on railroading Charter change (Cha-cha) through the Constituent Assembly

mike
Posted
Posted
Could an all out revolution happen in the near future?It seems like things may be falling into place for something like that to happen, and I sure hope it does not, but any guesses how it might affect us non Filipinos as well as Filipinos? Could it end up in a blood bath, God forbid? :3_12_31[1]: Revolt not far with Cha-cha Eraphttp://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20090605hed1.htmlFormer President Joseph Estrada yesterday said that a revolt or even a full-scale revolution is not far-fetched if the administration and its allies in Congress insist on railroading Charter change (Cha-cha) through the Constituent Assembly
I was in a taxi today that passed the supreme Court. There was a protest outside the gates that if there had been more than 10 protesters would have spilled on to the streets. The protest was against Charter Change.Looks like traditional indifference to me except for the rabble roused rent a mob few.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The elements necessary seem to be falling into place. Bishop Leonardo Medroso said "the Church will rally behind the people who do not want to have any amendments to the present Constitution."Evangelist Bro. Eduardo

Travis
Posted
Posted
The elements necessary seem to be falling into place. Bishop Leonardo Medroso said "the Church will rally behind the people who do not want to have any amendments to the present Constitution."Evangelist Bro. Eduardo "Eddie" Villanueva yesterday threatened to initiate a "spiritual earthquake" in Malaca

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
The elements necessary seem to be falling into place. Bishop Leonardo Medroso said "the Church will rally behind the people who do not want to have any amendments to the present Constitution."Evangelist Bro. Eduardo "Eddie" Villanueva yesterday threatened to initiate a "spiritual earthquake" in Malaca

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Mik
Posted
Posted

Revolt Not Far With Cha-cha Erap, Could an all out revolution happen in the near future? I think a US Civil War II would be more likely.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Revolt Not Far With Cha-cha Erap, Could an all out revolution happen in the near future? I think a US Civil War II would be more likely.
I knew there was a reason Grandpa saved his Confederate money. Now if I can just remember where he put his musket. SugarwareZ-007.gif