David Carradine Dead How?

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I read the news reports about his death by possible suicide in Bankok, and exerpts of past interviews on how he admitting past suicidal thoughts. Then reports came out that there may have been 'foul play'. Ah! the plot thickens as the thespians would say....But today, there are reports that he practiced 'auto-erotic strangulation'... Huh? Hung himself by the neck AND genitals..... Ah, yeah, right....And by reading the news / web reports, it wouyld appear that 'what happens in Bankok, does NOT stay in Bankok! (And people say I am strange....)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I read the news reports about his death by possible suicide in Bankok, and exerpts of past interviews on how he admitting past suicidal thoughts. Then reports came out that there may have been 'foul play'. Ah! the plot thickens as the thespians would say....But today, there are reports that he practiced 'auto-erotic strangulation'... Huh? Hung himself by the neck AND genitals..... Ah, yeah, right....And by reading the news / web reports, it wouyld appear that 'what happens in Bankok, does NOT stay in Bankok! (And people say I am strange....)
Who says you are strange Bruce. I know, just about everybody who knows you. SugarwareZ-011.gifIf it was suicide then I would be amazed. I do not know why he would go all the way to make a movie and then commit suicide. I could understand if he was depressed because he could no longer get a job or if they fired him before he got to make the movie and therefore was becoming a has been, but it would seem he had a job and things were going well for him from what the news seems to report, so maybe it was as Bruce says and he was really a closet something. SugarwareZ-005.gif Hey, it isn't called Bang-cock for nothing. SugarwareZ-004.gif and yes, I spelled it correctly. :3_12_31[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Here is a link to a news story about it. As Bruce said, it says he had a rope tied around his neck and genitals, if he did it himself, he was one sick puppy IMHO, but there is always the possibility that someone did it to him because of his supposed martial arts skills or he just messed with the wrong person. I am sure more will come out in days to come and maybe a clearer picture of what actually happened will not end up suppressed. Why is it that it seems that so many rich people and movie stars have to do drugs and crazy things? You would thing that their life would be interesting and not at all boring. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31118992/Thai cops: Carradine