Fairy Tale

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hows that,you tell a fairytale and granted asylum.what a lot of bull. Gays all over the world have the same problem of persecution. Why would he be safer as a gay in the US ? :wt-hell: June 9 (UPI) -- A judge in San Francisco ruled a teacher from the Philippines could stay in the United States after he testified he had been molested as a child by other boys. Philip Belarmino, 43, said he feared going back to the Philippines would amount to "being hurled back to that world of cruelty," the San Jose Mercury News reported Tuesday. Immigration Judge Loreto Geisse granted Belarmino political asylum last month. The Justice Department can appeal his decision but had not yet said whether it will.Belarmino, who is homosexual, entered the United States on a visitor's visa. His parents and sister are legal residents of the San Francisco area.Karen Musalo, director of the Center for Gender and Refugee Studies at the University of California Hastings Collage of Law, said asylum claims based on fear of persecution for sexual orientation have a firm legal basis."These cases are very challenging and they're very difficult to win," she said.Belarmino, a professor of English in the Philippines, got a lawyer when his visa expired in 2006.

Mik
Posted
Posted

Good for him, he got one over on the government. Any time you can beat the government it's a cause for celebration. Not withstanding the title pun of the article, rhe world is actually a fairy tale. We are told a version of reality that is utterly false. People are manipulated and trained to believe in the propaganda that issues forth from those elected or appointed to positions of trust. The media are in on it too. I just finished a several stiff drinks of 15 year old rum and Bailey's. But it doesn't make it any easier to swallow their lies.Take a few drinks before or after you read some of this.http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=home

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Good for him, he got one over on the government. Any time you can beat the government it's a cause for celebration. Not withstanding the title pun of the article, rhe world is actually a fairy tale. We are told a version of reality that is utterly false. People are manipulated and trained to believe in the propaganda that issues forth from those elected or appointed to positions of trust. The media are in on it too. I just finished a several stiff drinks of 15 year old rum and Bailey's. But it doesn't make it any easier to swallow their lies.Take a few drinks before or after you read some of this.http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=home
How do we know you aren't secretly with the government and trying to brainwash us. SugarwareZ-007.gif Where is my tin foil hat?It seems odd that he would seek assylum in a country that has less tolerance for gays in society than the one he came from. I think his visa was up and he couldn't get a renewal. Foe evidence he cites attacks that occured that were never reported and that only he knows about. It does sound a little like a fairy tale. I killed a 40' fire breathing dragon last year. I was alone and I buried it in an unknown spot in the desert. Honest.