Posted
Posted

post-4137-0-95087300-1407581007_thumb.jp

• Like 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

I find this useful  :cheersty:

Take the time to watch it guys, make me cry with laughter.  

"Hairdressers and anyone named "Tifanny"" .... Below 4 crazy :hystery:  ...  Just watch it, trying not to throw out spoilers...

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes, that is brilliant.

I have forwarded it to my two Anglo-Filipino sons, in the case of the elder, a merchant navy deck cadet on passage to Brazil, with this advice:

Dear Alex, this is essential homework for you before you get shore leave in Brazil.

Your father inherited from his father, your grandfather, a tendency to pursue women with very high "hot" scores, and a tendency to pay insufficient attention to their "crazy" scores, assuming that he has an above average ability to tame such creatures. 

See adjacent photograph of your parents.

This tends to lead to the triumph of hope over experience, and is probably hereditary. You are duly warned.

You are assumed to have inherited enough common sense and nautical knowledge to know that there is no such thing as a unicorn, and to know that you must have nothing whatever to do with the creature that occupies the space below the unicorn on the graph.

The chart for females is completely accurate., and Elma Arias may also like to reflect on it,

Accompanied by this photograph of their parents:

AndrewandRuby_zps517ae8bb.jpg

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3