Veteran Pine Tree Carving On Road To Mines View Park In Baguio

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Here is an interesting carving on an old dead veteran pine tree by the side of the road on the way to Mines View Park in Baguio. Note that this view of the carving on the pine tree isn't very visible from the road. You have to get off to the side a little bit in order to get this perspective.

Baguio - Pine Tree Carving on way to Mines View Park

I have one question. Jake, did you visit Baguio in your early years and pose for a wood carving?  :hystery:

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I see no wall near.

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

There might not be a wall nearby, but it's probably facing another tree.  Trees would be the second urinal of choice.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Here is an interesting carving on an old dead veteran pine tree by the side of the road on the way to Mines View Park in Baguio. Note that this view of the carving on the pine tree isn't very visible from the road. You have to get off to the side a little bit in order to get this perspective.

I have one question. Jake, did you visit Baguio in your early years and pose for a wood carving?  :hystery:

That was one of the famous landmarks back then.  Yeah, I did pose for my wood carving and the local Negrito

artist finally gave me his masterpiece -- a small toothpick......he, he.  

• Like 1