How To Text

Travis
Posted
Posted

anyone give lessons on how to text? & how to use all the gadgets on these phones? I have a samsung model SGH-t739 that I brought from the states & the book was too many pages to read. there has to be an easier way to learn?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
anyone give lessons on how to text? & how to use all the gadgets on these phones? I have a samsung model SGH-t739 that I brought from the states & the book was too many pages to read. there has to be an easier way to learn?
Wow, we don't see you for months and then you have so many questions. Traveler, that is a perfect line to pick up women in the Philippines, since almost all know how to text. My wife and I were in the Philippine Airlines office in SM Cebu and an older lady about my age was texting away and I smiled at here and before I knew it, I had three older ladies trying to get us to come with them on vacation. People are very friendly if you just give them a chance. If I were you, I would walk up to older ladies in the malls or stores that you are interested in and ask them how to work something on your phone or how to find certain letters or numbers, and even if they are married, you can bet they have friends who are single and if not, Filipinos are some of the best people I have ever seen for networking and all without a computer. :) Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :yes: :lol:

til
Posted
Posted
:) Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :yes: :lol:
I'm afraid they'll be texting him and he can't answer :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
:yes: Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :D :lol:
I'm afraid they'll be texting him and he can't answer :D
You are right, but he can always call them back for one or two minutes and ask to meet in some public place. :)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Traveler, I just looked up the phone you have and my wife has the same phone. It is called a Katalyst besides the model you listed, so if you have direct questions, feel free to pm me and I can help you that way but that phone works pretty much like all Samsung and Nokia models, so most people there should be able to help you with it.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Wow, we don't see you for months and then you have so many questions. Traveler, that is a perfect line to pick up women in the Philippines, since almost all know how to text. My wife and I were in the Philippine Airlines office in SM Cebu and an older lady about my age was texting away and I smiled at here and before I knew it, I had three older ladies trying to get us to come with them on vacation. People are very friendly if you just give them a chance. If I were you, I would walk up to older ladies in the malls or stores that you are interested in and ask them how to work something on your phone or how to find certain letters or numbers, and even if they are married, you can bet they have friends who are single and if not, Filipinos are some of the best people I have ever seen for networking and all without a computer. :) Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :yes: :lol:
He asked how to use a phone but now knows how to pick up a woman,you only have one thing on your mind Lee SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wow, we don't see you for months and then you have so many questions. Traveler, that is a perfect line to pick up women in the Philippines, since almost all know how to text. My wife and I were in the Philippine Airlines office in SM Cebu and an older lady about my age was texting away and I smiled at here and before I knew it, I had three older ladies trying to get us to come with them on vacation. People are very friendly if you just give them a chance. If I were you, I would walk up to older ladies in the malls or stores that you are interested in and ask them how to work something on your phone or how to find certain letters or numbers, and even if they are married, you can bet they have friends who are single and if not, Filipinos are some of the best people I have ever seen for networking and all without a computer. :yes: Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :D :lol:
He asked how to use a phone but now knows how to pick up a woman,you only have one thing on your mind Lee SugarwareZ-011.gif
Well well well, :) 2245_safe.gif I was sort of telling him that the best way to learn is to have a lady teach him. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
Wow, we don't see you for months and then you have so many questions. Traveler, that is a perfect line to pick up women in the Philippines, since almost all know how to text. My wife and I were in the Philippine Airlines office in SM Cebu and an older lady about my age was texting away and I smiled at here and before I knew it, I had three older ladies trying to get us to come with them on vacation. People are very friendly if you just give them a chance. If I were you, I would walk up to older ladies in the malls or stores that you are interested in and ask them how to work something on your phone or how to find certain letters or numbers, and even if they are married, you can bet they have friends who are single and if not, Filipinos are some of the best people I have ever seen for networking and all without a computer. :lol: Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :yes: :th_signs027:
thank you that is a great idea, I will try it. sorry for the shotgun approach of my questions but I do not get on the forum that often & when I do I like to try to get as many answers as I can

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Wow, we don't see you for months and then you have so many questions. Traveler, that is a perfect line to pick up women in the Philippines, since almost all know how to text. My wife and I were in the Philippine Airlines office in SM Cebu and an older lady about my age was texting away and I smiled at here and before I knew it, I had three older ladies trying to get us to come with them on vacation. People are very friendly if you just give them a chance. If I were you, I would walk up to older ladies in the malls or stores that you are interested in and ask them how to work something on your phone or how to find certain letters or numbers, and even if they are married, you can bet they have friends who are single and if not, Filipinos are some of the best people I have ever seen for networking and all without a computer. :lol: Before you know it, your phone will be ringing with people offering to teach you and I would bet that most would be single and looking for a companion or husband. :yes: :th_signs027:
thank you that is a great idea, I will try it. sorry for the shotgun approach of my questions but I do not get on the forum that often & when I do I like to try to get as many answers as I can
I have a bunch of functions on my phone I never use. I use it ti text or make phone calls and sometimes the alarm clock. Texting is pretty simple. The main thing is having someone to text too. SugarwareZ-007.gif A fancy or expensive phone is more likely to get snatched. I try to pick a simple or unpopular model.