U.s. To Pi. Flight

Nace
Posted
Posted

We are starting to plan a trip to Philippines and wondering the best airline to carry us from America to Davoa. Does anyone have an opinion or advice?

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Wife and I have flown Cathay Pacific from San Francisco to Hong Kong. Hong Kong to Manila and everywhere else in Philippines we fly Cebu Pacific Air.

We like to stay in Hong Kong few days during our vacations.

• Like 1

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

Where in America would you prefer to be flying out of?

Nace
Posted
Posted

A few days in Hong Kong sounds like a good way to start the trip.

• Like 1

Nace
Posted
Posted

Will fly from Kansas City.

pokermike
Posted
Posted

From LA and i think SF Philpppine Airlines has a non stop to Manilla

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We are starting to plan a trip to Philippines and wondering the best airline to carry us from America to Davoa. Does anyone have an opinion or advice?

I guess you mean Davao  :)

• Like 1

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

Looks like your best route would be from MCI (Kansas City) to MNL (Manila) with a stopover in LAX(Los Angeles). For this this leg I'd use google flights to find a carrier that has the best rates for the specific dates you want to fly.  For the Manila to Davao leg, I'd check Cebu Pacific's website as the have a number of flights a day between the two and they are reasonably priced.  Hope that help a little. 

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I am totally biased - I am an ex Hong Konger and I used to work for Cathay Pacific's parent company - I would certainly go that way. They are an excellent airline and Hong Kong should never be missed! ;)

• Like 1

Nace
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the tips ( travel and spelling).was planning to book well in advance thinking it would be cheaper but found it to be more expensive. Maybe the airlines are predicting a rise in fuel prices. Haven't checked on Google flights yet cause Hong Kong would be interesting to see. I dunno