Extensions

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

When you arrive in the philipines you automaticly get a 21 day visa stamped on your passport,if you want to stay longer this can be extended another 38 days and then every two months till you reach 16 months,after that you need permission from Immigration in manila to extend every two months till 24 months Once your time is up you have to leave the country,you can come back next day and start the whole thing over again http://immigration.gov.ph//index.php?optio...2&Itemid=43 You can also get your first two month extension an your nearest philippine embassy before you come

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
When you arrive in the philipines you automaticly get a 21 day visa stamped on your passport,if you want to stay longer this can be extended another 38 days and then every two months till you reach 16 months,after that you need permission from Immigration in manila to extend every two months till 24 monthsOnce your time is up you have to leave the country,you can come back next day and start the whole thing over againhttp://immigration.gov.ph//index.php?optio...2&Itemid=43You can also get your first two month extension an your nearest philippine embassy before you come
In Cebu City, I use Travelways on F. Ramos street for my extensions. It is the hassle free way to extend. Drop off your passport and money for the extension. Pick up your passport when it is convenient. In and out in a few minutes.When we had CebuTours, we offered a visa extension service where we picked up your passport from your accommodation and dropped it back again when the job was done. CebuTours no longer exists but hopefully we will be able to offer this service again soon, using a different business.Regards; Jim Sibbick
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Jim ..how is everything going ...... yes Travelways has a great service that is who I'm using ...... very friendly people there and the owner is super ..... really an nice guy ...... Oh by the way just for some general info to the members ..... prices for the first 2 visa extensions have gone up from the information generally posted ..... got that info somewhere in my receipts ....... I'll have to dig them up

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Hey Jim ..how is everything going ...... yes Travelways has a great service that is who I'm using ...... very friendly people there and the owner is super ..... really an nice guy ...... Oh by the way just for some general info to the members ..... prices for the first 2 visa extensions have gone up from the information generally posted ..... got that info somewhere in my receipts ....... I'll have to dig them up
Hello MikeAll I have at the moment is bills. When I have some money, I will be back in the Philippines. I now have a share in a house by the sea in Palompon Leyte thanks to a Filipina who couldn't pay her debt to me. Although it may be a ploy just to - Get me to marry her sisteror- Use all my furniture. or bothThey have asked me to move all my furniture in to the new house but I have left everything in place at the house of my ex wife's family for the moment.Otherwise, life is fairly easy at the moment. Is the super nice guy at Travelways ALAN G CARVAJAL?I sent him an email yesterday regarding setting up as a sub agent for visa extensions. That is, we plan to operate as we did previously with them when I was a partner in CebuTours.comRegards: Jim

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Not real sure Jim ..... on the name ..... a few days ago we had a holiday here in Cebu and not knowing this I went down to extend my visa .... the place was closed and we stood outside the locked gate looking stupid ..... anyway this guy comes out ..... (well dressed) and explained to us that it was a holiday and he apologized for being closed ..... now he didn't have to do it ... he could have done like most and just ignored us as we could not see inside the office ...... I've seen him in there often and he always asks us how we are ...... Anyway we tried using the Cebutours name as a buzz word when I first went there hoping to get a discount .... but no go ..... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

For my 38 day extension i paid 3222php,first two month extension was 4305php,both at same travel agent...make sure you go to extend a week before they are due