Are We Ready For Another One?

paul
Posted
Posted

Yep, it's that time again... to start planning another get together. Here is what I propose:Date: Sunday the 28th of June.Time: From 2PM onwardVenue: Mooon Cafe, The Terraces at Ayala Mall.For now, let's do it again at Mooon Cafe. While we are all there, we can discuss, if any of you would like, other venues to consider meeting up at, in the future. It's just hard to top those beer towers :DDoes anyone know if Gilligan's has beer towers too? Or, just cheap beer? Is it a good place for a meeting too?

• 2 weeks later...
paul
Posted
Posted

Everything is "go" for Sunday, 2pm. I hope to see some of you there! By the way, Lee, you are out of the country for too many months every year!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Everything is "go" for Sunday, 2pm. I hope to see some of you there! By the way, Lee, you are out of the country for too many months every year!
Yes I know Paul, maybe in the next couple of years I can change that, but in the mean time I am giving you all a break so you do not have to put up with me that much. :540: :540:

paul
Posted
Posted

Sorry you won't be there, Lee. It looks like we will have a decent crowd though.

paul
Posted
Posted

I'm about to head to Cebu. I look forward to seeing those of you who can attend, there. Travel safe.

paul
Posted
Posted

Oh, I forgot to mention. Php 1,600 ... I can't recall exactly how much, though. was left from the last get together.So, looks like the first beers are already paid for...First come, first gets to drink paid for beer. :540: