Onavo - Good & Free Vpn App For Iphones.

Alby
Posted
Posted

Onavo

You may download it and setup on the App Store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I went to their website and checked them out...  Seems that the 3 apps they have only work on Android and iPhones - and the VPN is iPhone only.  Still, it's free so, if that's where you do all your online viewing from, it might be a good thing to look at.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I went to their website and checked them out...  Seems that the 3 apps they have only work on Android and iPhones - and the VPN is iPhone only.  Still, it's free so, if that's where you do all your online viewing from, it might be a good thing to look at.

Hey Bob, any good VPN prog for Ubuntu? I have Soft Ether but it's not Linux compatible. TY.

Alby
Posted
Posted

Steve,

I downloaded Softether but couldn't connect?

I got the client and the virtual server on windows 7, but no dice.

Any idea why?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I myself like a company called ThreatSpike...  First 5 connections are free.   But it will all come down to what you are more comfortable doing with your VPN.

Alby
Posted
Posted

I will be checking that company. Thanx Bob!

As for what intend to do it's mainly streaming Pandora, Apple TV and Amazon.

I use the iPhone for quick checks and stream to my bluetooth speaker but the windows 7 PC for more elaborate issues.

Alby
Posted
Posted

Bob, I tried ThreatPike for my PC but it's not connecting. It could be due to my weak wifi. I have to wait until I get cable wifi and retry it.

A new thing came to my mind. How would one download a big file if the size is more than the daily download limit per day?

I have to use Tatoo device which has an 800 mb per day limit. However, the iPhone 6 upgrade is about 4.6 GB size?

I tried going to a mall and use their wifi. When I did, it didn't tell me how long or how much left then it dc after waiting on it :)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Bob, I tried ThreatPike for my PC but it's not connecting. It could be due to my weak wifi. I have to wait until I get cable wifi and retry it.

A new thing came to my mind. How would one download a big file if the size is more than the daily download limit per day?

I have to use Tatoo device which has an 800 mb per day limit. However, the iPhone 6 upgrade is about 4.6 GB size?

I tried going to a mall and use their wifi. When I did, it didn't tell me how long or how much left then it dc after waiting on it :)

i have a friend in San Juan who uses a stick.  When ever he needs to do a large update?  He rents a nice hotel room for a romantic evening with his GF!

:mocking:

Alby
Posted
Posted

Hahaha :) That's a very good way for 'downloading' ... files :)

• Like 1