Trouble With Jailbroken Apple Tv

insite
Posted
Posted

I am having trouble with my Apple TV - I recently had my Smart 4G modem reset by Smart as I was having difficulties with a VOIP softphone - this reset  did not resolve my VOIP problem but it is seems  to have introduced another problem with my ATV as it will no longer connect to the network.

I have checked all the normal things , connections, reboot , relocate modem etc etc and none of these seem to work. I have not done a reset as I do  not want to loose my jailbreak which was a lengthy and painful process to achieve for some reason.

I am waiting ad infinitum for Smart to give me someone to address this matter but I do not think I will live this long .........

Are there any ATV users out there that can advise on a solution.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Never heard of Apple TV till now but maybe an answer might be found here, https://www.apple.com/au/support/appletv/essentials/

insite
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the suggestion - have been through all these hoops with no result.

Smart eventually resolved the problem which was to reset the modem thereby removing the password and from there the device connected. Reset password after connection is established.

Job done.

• Like 1