Ordering On Line In The Philippines

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes you can do it with SOME local companies ..... here are 2 I have had great success with during the past 2 months .....

PC Worx ..... computer parts and supplies based out of Manila ...... http://www.pcworx.ph/index.php?action=home ..... now they have numerous stores in the larger cities if you are lucky enough to live near one ..... but none in Negros .....

I ordered a Cougar Evolution computer case and and a Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU cooler .... both arrived when promised and the interaction with the on-line personal through email was superb ..... 

post-11-0-21229500-1411693487_thumb.jpg    Plenty of room inside   post-11-0-16766900-1411693573_thumb.jpg

All cable management in the back .... plenty of room   post-11-0-96442800-1411693688_thumb.jpg

Front with CDR King 8 port docking hub and other extras ....... post-11-0-61862700-1411693852_thumb.jpg

I'm running 7 case fans in this as we don't use aircon .... all fans have removable dust filters (except top and back which exhaust air) .... it is whisper quiet which I couldn't believe as there are an additional 3 fans inside for my individual hardware cooling .... they gave me a very good price even with shipping ..... I highly recommend them .... JMHO

RS Components Corp. ..... tools .. hardware .. test equipment etc. ..... office in Manila but based out of Singapore ..... http://ph.rs-online.com/web/

I ordered 2 items I have been searching for for a number of years here in the Phils ..... a headband magnifier kit and a pair of Spring dividers .... the dividers come in 6in and 8in (8in is being back ordered from the UK) and the headband has 4 lenses with it 1.2x ... 1.8x .... 2.5x and 3.5x ..... also includes a removable LED light on the top .... won't bore you with pictures ... :mocking: 

Excellent communications by email service was great once I understood that some items come from abroad .... I thought they had them in Manila .... be sure and click on the "real time availability" and not just assume the "in stock" message is correct .... it is not .... prices are kinda high but that includes shipping & customs (if needed) although in pesos vat is added when you check out ..... again for hard to find items they are very good .....

So although few and far between there are companies that have on-line shopping that can be dependable ..... :thumbsup: .... IMHO

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

Mike, great sources and I will keep them in mind. Like you said, they are a little higher than I have seen for what I might buy but I can't find a great many of places online that are actually IN the Philippines.

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

MikeS im really impressed with your new rig great work there my friend ! and also thanks for posting about the online store very helpful for us computer nerds :) now get gaming my friend see you online in battlefield 4 lol

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Alby
Posted
Posted

I noticed that local salespeople would test anything you buy for damage before committing to you. So how would online ordering prosper?

What's your opinion of sites like Lazada!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have heard one report of fast delivery and product as described from Lazada with shipping to Negros. I will undoubtedly try them next trip. Their prices look fairly good also on alot of items.

Edited by robert k

Alby
Posted
Posted

I will test them and see if all as claimed then update.

I can't find many things I want here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk