Korean Restaurant In Bacolod

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We tried a new restaurant (for us) the first time last week called Kimstaurant on the 2nd floor of the Mayfair Plaza .... normally I don't eat in Korean restaurants because I know squat about Korean food ... :mocking:  ... and this place may not be something to rave about but to us the food was great (but you do have to ask for a fork ... :rolleyes: ) the place was clean and the service was great ... but then we were the only ones in the joint ..... my asawa had to take these few pictures from her cell phone as I managed to leave my camera at home AGAIN ..... price was very good and they served plenty of food ..... we paid p540 for the both of us ..... sorry but I have no idea what we had as I choose by reading the descriptions on the menu ... :hystery:  ..... plus we asked the waitress which was their best seller ..... anyway here are a few pictures .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

post-11-0-94355800-1412408599_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-51348800-1412408619_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-97609000-1412408633_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-66246300-1412408648_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-81233000-1412408663.txt

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
sorry but I have no idea what we had as I choose by reading the descriptions on the menu ..

The stuff in the bowl at the bottom picture is rice Mike. The other is a brown dog and a black one stewed.   :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery:   ...... Geeeeeez Tom .... so I guess that small metal disk in the shape of a doggy bone I found in the bottom of the bowl in picture #3 was actually a dog tag and not something like you'd fine in a fortune cookie .... :mocking:  ..... well at least Fido didn't think it was good fortune  .... :th_thbarbaque: ....... :7_4_17[1]: 

:cheersty:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

We love Korean food.  Here in Toronto, we've been to several all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ restos.  Must remember to try them in Manila.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

We love Korean food.  Here in Toronto, we've been to several all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ restos.  Must remember to try them in Manila.

There is a good one in Mississauga on Central Parkway west of 10 before Mavis

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Good to know that they now have them in Mississauga.  I shall let my friends out there know.

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good to know that they now have them in Mississauga. I shall let my friends out there know.

You must be talking of Arirang Korean Bbq? 1200-1300 block or so on Central Parkway? Anyway, that would be the Golden Square Center.

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 1