Std & Hiv Test Clinic In Cebu

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know where you can get tested for std & HIV. Also how much does it cost and do they do a rapid test.

The reason I ask is I have read about worrying rise in HIV. Before I think about long term relationship I'd like to have us both tested. I know I'm clean but its only fair I'm willing to be tested if I ask someone to take atest.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know where you can get tested for std & HIV. Also how much does it cost and do they do a rapid test.

Most Hospitals have an STD Clinic and can Arrange blood tests for you. There are in most Cities  Medical Technical/Laboratory  services and if you hunt out Blood testing in your Area you can get some more Detail. Just look Up Medical Laboratory on Google for your Area.

My last Blood test for a Specific item (Cholesterol :) )  was 2.500 peso and was back in 3 hours. (mileage will vary though)

BTW a Full Blood test was 4.800peso. (Back in 5 hours)

For me, use a Hospital 

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
My last Blood test for a Specific item (Cholesterol )  was 2.500 peso and was back in 3 hours. (mileage will vary though)   BTW a Full Blood test was 4.800peso. (Back in 5 hours)

That sounds very expensive for blood tests in PH. Can others confirm those costs? I recently had an echocardiogram, ECG, and it only cost 3300 pesos. I would expect an ECG to cost a great deal more than a standard series of blood tests.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That sounds very expensive for blood tests in PH. Can others confirm those costs? I recently had an echocardiogram, ECG, and it only cost 3300 pesos. I would expect an ECG to cost a great deal more than a standard series of blood tests.

We are not talking Standard Blood Tests, we are talking Specifics and on a quick Result Result Basis.

As we always say, mileage will vary, mine were done at SUMC Dumaguete, a very expensive Hospital but the results are good, no Doubt Labs can do a cheaper job, but we are talking health here, and you only get what you pay for for. Me after a stroke, I say, lets get it right.

JP :tiphat:  :morning1: