Cebu - Dec 28-Jan 2

komments
Posted
Posted

I would love to meet some locals while in town.  Will also be in Tagbilaran from Jan 4-8.  Dec 27, Jan 3 and Jan 9 are travel days for us.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Mrs. F, our daughter & I  may be visiting Cebu & Tag some of those same days. Mrs. F owns a lot there and we want to build a house. Maybe we could meet.

BTW welcome to the forum. Since that other thread is locked, I'll put a link to a good acronym finder here.http://www.acronymfinder.com/

• Like 1

komments
Posted
Posted

Thanks Guy.  We would love to get together with you and your family.  Janie and I will be staying at the Royal Eloisa in Lapu Lapu.  We will be at the Arabelle Suites in Tagbilaran.  The picture I use as an icon is from 1975 so we look a little different.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

We should communicate via PM when the time draws near. My icon is from 1606. I look a lot different!

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

We should communicate via PM when the time draws near. My icon is from 1606. I look a lot different!

Wow, 1606?  I bet your black hat is faded by now, haha. 

Mr. Kommets, I don't know if we will be in Cebu City from Dec 28 - Jan2 but if we are I will keep you in mind and contact you here.  I hope you enjoy your visit.

• Like 1

komments
Posted
Posted

Thanks Americano.  Hope you can make it.