Tv Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead At Florida Home

Steve
Posted
Posted
SOURCE: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_billy_mays By MITCH STACY, Associated Press Writer Mitch Stacy, Associated Press Writer

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Hmmm....I kept reading the story expecting allusions to his Filipina wife or family whacking him for his money. If you read this forum, you'd think that's the only way Americans ever died.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hmmm....I kept reading the story expecting allusions to his Filipina wife or family whacking him for his money. If you read this forum, you'd think that's the only way Americans ever died.
Surly its not the only way they die,but it does hit the headlines a lot in the Philippines so I guess it does exist as cause of death even if you want to turn a blind eye to it.Now if your a journalist in the Philippines then I would expect to know the cause of your death.As for Billy May, I being an aussie I have never heard of him :th_imstupid:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Autopsy results say he had an enlarged heart / heart disease. No evidence of brain trauma. Looks as if the plane landing was just a coincidence and he could have died at any time. Speaking of planes... in the past month there was a Brazilian crash, a European crash, the Billy May's hard landing a few days ago, and on the news this morning another water crash off the coast of an Indian island of an Air Bus 310..... None of this helps the travel industry in luring suckers er...ah.. I mean tourists to the Philippines. I never new there were so many people afraid of flying until I came back from the Philippines and most people I talked to could not understand why I would agree to fly for so long on a flight over water. Hey, I said, If Tom Hanks can do it.... why can't I? But I suppose the distance in flying from the US / UK is why the Philippines are as nice as they are. If they were as close as the Bahamas are to the US, they too would be over run with criminals and tourist scams, sky high prices.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Autopsy results say he had an enlarged heart / heart disease. No evidence of brain trauma. Looks as if the plane landing was just a coincidence and he could have died at any time. Speaking of planes... in the past month there was a Brazilian crash, a European crash, the Billy May's hard landing a few days ago, and on the news this morning another water crash off the coast of an Indian island of an Air Bus 310..... None of this helps the travel industry in luring suckers er...ah.. I mean tourists to the Philippines. I never new there were so many people afraid of flying until I came back from the Philippines and most people I talked to could not understand why I would agree to fly for so long on a flight over water. Hey, I said, If Tom Hanks can do it.... why can't I? But I suppose the distance in flying from the US / UK is why the Philippines are as nice as they are. If they were as close as the Bahamas are to the US, they too would be over run with criminals and tourist scams, sky high prices.
I personally think the plane almost crashing scared the sh*t out of him and might have caused the heart attack but we will probably never know.Yup a lot of crashes lately and also train crashes, too many to be coincidence IMO and I would bet that some of it is terrorist related and no one wants to tell the public because it would decimate an already screwed up world which is already in a recession or depression, depending on if we can believe what we read.