What Shall I Do In Palawan?

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

I have a hotel budget which is low... around P750 / night.

Hope that will leave enough for fun.

First trip to plan, please help! Can I have a great time without hauling my ass to El Nido on the long bus?

earthdome
Posted
Posted

If you are staying in the Puerto Princessa area here are a few things.

You can take a pump boat out to some small islands with beaches.

In the evening there is the Tiki Bar.

There is an eco area with some zip lines.

Of course the big draw is the Underground River. A 1-2 hour drive from Puerto Princessa. On the way there stop off at a tall rock spire which has a zip line.

• Like 1

pokermike
Posted
Posted

How is that possible please tell me if you find something, i cant find anything less than 4000 pesos per night

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

How is that possible please tell me if you find something, i cant find anything less than 4000 pesos per night

There are lots to choose from in Puerto Princesa at 750 peso and above. Do an agoda search for Palawan and the price depends on the date of course. 

Thomas
Posted
Posted

There is a huge OPEN prison for (rather) hard criminals, but the prisoners want to STAY there normaly   :)

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lots of properties on airbnb.com

even an island for rent too

Edited by brock

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

WE did a trip from Cebu last May excellent value if you choose one of the packages.

Here's just one example, just chosen at random, so pick  one of the many options available.

http://bestpalawantourpackage.com/

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Why would you want something to do in Palawan? If you want sightseeing, there are other places. The charm of this beautiful island includes wonderful beaches, inexpensive seafood and low prices for accommodations. Try renting a nipa hut (grass shack. You can easily find one within your budget.

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

post-3538-141739799926_thumb.jpg

This app also has an offline map. A wealth of info around Puerto Princesa. iTunes App. Didn't see one for android.