Need Private/charter Plane

cynthiacooper
Posted
Posted

Hi,

i need a private charter plane for 11 people to fly from Cebu to Leyte. Can anyone help me? Do you know of a private airplane pilot willing to transport me and my friends to Leyte?

High thanks!

CC

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi,   i need a private charter plane for 11 people to fly from Cebu to Leyte. Can anyone help me? Do you know of a private airplane pilot willing to transport me and my friends to Leyte?   High thanks! CC

Try these sites

http://www.jetcharters.com/airports/cebu-is/lapu-lapu-mactan-intl-rpvm/

http://www.silent-gardens.com/air-charter.php

JP

Edited by Jack Peterson

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I wonder how safe a private charter aircraft would be? :unsure:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi,   i need a private charter plane for 11 people to fly from Cebu to Leyte. Can anyone help me? Do you know of a private airplane pilot willing to transport me and my friends to Leyte?   High thanks! CC

You may get a little more help if you were to make some sort of Introduction. Many members are more likely to offer help if they feel comfortable with a new member, this can only come from you. Straight in with a big Request like this may not be the right way of doing this. JMHO  :)

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

Morning All.

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

These guys have a plane equipped for landing in soggy areas.

post-1-0-60744500-1418105288_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
You may get a little more help if you were to make some sort of Introduction. Many members are more likely to offer help if they feel comfortable with a new member,

Absolutely right.  Some of us may know the right people but are not going to share that info with anonymous web requests.  Reason being, if the people with planes wanted their info spread all over the web they would do so themselves.  Networking is a way of life here and it takes time to establish trust bonds.  If all you really want is a commercial service then Google is your friend.

PS:  From my perspective, I only know of people with small planes that would carry 3 passengers plus pilot.  So I searched Google out of curiosity and found this info (Google the text to find the link as I don't want to provide a link to an unknown source that may or may not be legitimate)

Premium Private Airplane Charter lets you arrive at one of several superb tropical destinations with speed, efficiency and style. Save valuable time and energy by no longer being restricted to airline schedules; avoid cramped commercial airliners, and the all too common flight delays. The Cessna 172/182 will fly you and up to three guests directly to your next destination. If you are traveling in a larger group of 4-5 people, then the larger, more comfortable Piper Seneca will be at your service. The flight on this safe and comfortable aircraft will give you breath-taking views over many of the Philippine’s remote and untouched tropical islands. We understand that time is a valuable commodity; our air charters cater to the elite traveler who demands the utmost in service and convenience.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I wonder how safe a private charter aircraft would be? :unsure:

If they advertise they must still be around,  so must be safe.   For they @ least. 

Markham
Posted
Posted

Where on Leyte - if you mean Tacloban or its environs, then why not simply book them with Cebu Pacific?

• Like 1