Change Of Address

karlen
Posted
Posted

Happy Holidays everyone! Its almost time for annual reporting and id like to ask if anyone has changed their address and how did you report it? We are planning to move soon and i read somewhere that it should be reported within 48 hrs to the bureau of immigration. I am thinking report the change during the same time we do the annual reporting but might get penalized for the 48 hr rule. Thanks in advance for your responses :)

karlen
Posted
Posted

Found the previous thread regarding this :) i wonder if the 200 peso per month fine still applies and if this needs to be reported in the main branch at manila or just any satellite office in manila would do?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

i wonder if the 200 peso per month fine still applies and if this needs to be reported in the main branch at manila or just any satellite office in manila would do?

not sure about the fines but you can do your Change of Address at a satellite office.

Remember  though you will need the Barangay Captains certificate of Residence and this you can't get for 6 weeks, so I don't see how you can do it in 48 Hours,

We had a member that had an issue on this not too long ago, Maybe he will step in here and tell what it was all about.

JP