Cebu - Bohol - Iloilo 15-29 Jan 2015

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Hard to believe it's been 8 months since I was last there and this next trip will be my first time to Cebu since the early 90's - so long ago does that even count?.

I'll be catching up with Chris (Frosty) on 16 Jan in Cebu (Mango is the go apparently!) before I move onto Bohol.  If anyone wants to join us drop me a line.  My itinerary after that is pretty fluid other than I will be visiting Bohol and Iloilo during the mentioned dates;  Not locking myself into anything this time around.

Yep, it's about a month earlier than originally anticipated but that whole reality thing keeps interfering  :thumbsup:

Brett

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Hard to believe it's been 8 months since I was last there and this next trip will be my first time to Cebu since the early 90's - so long ago does that even count?.

I'll be catching up with Chris (Frosty) on 16 Jan in Cebu (Mango is the go apparently!) before I move onto Bohol.  If anyone wants to join us drop me a line.  My itinerary after that is pretty fluid other than I will be visiting Bohol and Iloilo during the mentioned dates;  Not locking myself into anything this time around.

Yep, it's about a month earlier than originally anticipated but that whole reality thing keeps interfering  :thumbsup:

Brett

Brett, you will be in for a shock when you experience Cebu after such a long time.

How long will you be there? We have some business to do there around the 25 jan and would enjoy to catch up.

Take care around mango after dark.

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Hi mate would be great to catch up ,when you arrive just let me know when& where,and what time, and I will be there .

cheers

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

PM me your contact details guys.  I seemed to have lost both my Globe and Smart sims so will be buying one on arrival and I'll give you a call then.

Cheers

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I wish I could meet Brett, I need to do things at a Cebu LTO from January or February but I will be delaying my trip in hopes that the bridges, of a vehicular sort, will be back up. :unsure:

On another note, would the sims still be valid after 8 months of inactivity?

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I wish I could meet Brett, I need to do things at a Cebu LTO from January or February but I will be delaying my trip in hopes that the bridges, of a vehicular sort, will be back up. :unsure:

On another note, would the sims still be valid after 8 months of inactivity?

That's a pity Robert, next time  :cheersty:

The sims in questions weren't inactive mate, still used them every now and then to message people there.  Recently moved and the box that the cheapy phones were in has gone missing i.e. My mother helped me move and she threw the box out with the stuff she didn't think was useful!

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
My mother helped me move and she threw the box out with the stuff she didn't think was useful!

I agree with her.

• Like 3