Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Took her awhile but sorted it out in the end.  :no:

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I give her a C- for problem solving ability but an A for tenacity. Some people would have just driven off after the second try and just called AAA / Mr. Rescue to bring them some gas after they ran out. :)

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Must be an American woman driving a car in the UK or Australia. Her problem is the driver's wheel is on the wrong side. What she needs is an American with the wheel on the left side. The challenge is remaining on the right side, actually the wrong side of the road. This is what happened to me bringing a German vehicle via ferry to drive around London. Everyone kept honking their horns.

Edited by JJReyes
  • Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

All that comes to mind is BLONDE....

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

Actually that is a bit scary that she is allowed to drive!   :bash:

Abby and I joke about "lady driven" cars.  In the used car adverts here, they sometimes put "lady driven" as if that is a positive.

No further comment.

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Abby and I joke about "lady driven" cars.  In the used car adverts here, they sometimes put "lady driven" as if that is a positive.

In the USA, used car salesmen would say, "The previous owner is a little old lady from Pasadena." I believe the expression came from some popular movie.

One of my friends actually purchased a 12 years old Cadillac with less than 8,000 miles on the odometer in Pasadena. The owner used the car to purchase groceries at a supermarket once a week. His offering price was about the same amount she had paid when the Cadillac was brand new. The old lady was thrilled getting her money back. My friend turned around and sold the car to a collector at a huge profit.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Looks like something my first wife would do, and yes she was blonde.  Just another reason why it is more fun in the Philippines.........no blondes.  Aren't all brunettes smartr than that?