Computer In Davao?

EUAsia
Posted
Posted

My good Filipino friend in Davao is a gifted graphic designer at the beginning of his carreer. But recently his old laptop gave up, but he is very poor so he has a problem and had to cancel many orders he got via Fiverr.

I see if I can step in some how, to start with collecting information. He saw a pc in Davao but rediculous price 800$ just for an i3 machine, for that money he should be able to find a decent i7. Only requierement is it must be able to easy run Adobe Illustrator. Anyone with good tips on reliable/honest shops, used computers, rent, installments, borrow etc. etc. so that he can pick up his work again?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hmmm... I have an Asus X55U (the better model) sitting here I bought in Canada... Bought it, loaded on Ubuntu Studio and have barely touched it since as I got my MacBook 3 days later. Excellent shape, I can wipe the HDD and load Windows 8 back on (legal copy) if he's interested. And since I'm in Davao, it will be easier than shipping in from somewhere. I'll PM the basic specs and price to you shortly... Carpenter is pulling my stairs apart at the moment and I can't get up to get the specs... Suffice to say it's less than half the price you mentioned...

• Like 3