Phivolcs Sees Mayon Eruption Soon

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seismologists warned yesterday that Mayon, one of the country's most active volcanoes, was showing signs of life and could erupt again soon.http://www.tribuneonline.org/nation/20090711nat1.htmlAnyone live near there or have friends or family near there?

Jerry
Posted
Posted

My wifes house is not to far from there, If you could see over the trees you could see it. We was there for the last one and after the mud slides from the typoon yes it was one hell of a sight both times. Our faimly is far enough away to be safe and I look forward to liveing there later as well. It is a great veiw to see even when it aint going off. :AddEmoticons04230:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My wifes house is not to far from there, If you could see over the trees you could see it. We was there for the last one and after the mud slides from the typoon yes it was one hell of a sight both times. Our faimly is far enough away to be safe and I look forward to liveing there later as well. It is a great veiw to see even when it aint going off. :AddEmoticons04230:
Glad your family is far enough away and I hope your wifes house will be OK if that thing blows big again.