Why The Us Desperately Needs The Moro Homeland

Mik
Posted
Posted

Why the US desperately needs the Moro Homeland Updated July 14, 2009 12:00 AM By William M. Esposo Philstar". . . To be able to check China, the US must have access and control of the South China Sea. Control of the South China Sea enables the US to cut off China from its main shipping lanes. It also gives the US the presence to be able to possess the suspected big oil reserves in the South China Sea. You know that there is a lot of oil there by the number of Asian countries claiming it.US power extends only up to the Pacific Ocean. Study the layout of the aborted BJE (Bangsamoro Juridical Entity) and there you will see the importance of the Moro Homeland in facilitating US geopolitical objectives. Without the BJE, there can be no US presence and control of the South China Sea.Clearly, the future of US domination in Asia rests heavily on the BJE. The Americans have been known to do worse things for lesser objectives. . ."Read the entire article at: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=64

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

This article exposes the writer as a hack, and is clinical of his own people. The smell of communist and Moro propagandist agenda reeks from his article. I have read too much history and understand the geopolitical influences to even give it a serious read. I even wonder the intentions of posting such a farce on this Forum. This American bashing is getting old, and frankly is not helping the Philippine which is in a long protracted war that has been raging for 3-1/2 centuries. Then 60 years of outside influences and monies poured into this country by Stalinist and Maoist Communism and now Saudi-funded Islamic radicalism. What are their agendas? What are their plans for the Philippines? Absolute domination and total control. The US should just leave and let them have their way? Is that what your cynical posting is suppose to imply? US bad, Communism and Islamic domination of the Philippines good? I disagree and I hope the US stays as long as the Philippines government wants them, and helps keep these evils in check. There is not another country on this planet will truly lift a finger to help protect the Philippines from the true enemies. We should get the UN to help I guess, we all know just how well of a job they do. They will say anything, write anything, and sacrifice anyone to get their way; their only agenda is to drive a wedge between the US and the Philippines............Because the Philippine Military is winning.........Articles and posting like this are counterproductive to that struggle. You think that if these forces get their way that they are going to be nice to foreigners? They will take everything we own, and kick us out of this country. Foolish very foolish and intellectually dishonest.

Edited by Mr. Lee

mike
Posted
Posted (edited)

Espinoza Got his chance to write for the Star after the death of Max Soliven. During Max Solivens time, the standards of journalism as well as English grammar dictated that Espinoza would not be writing for what was then a quality broadsheet.1%20(172).gifSometimes you have to take a step backwards before leaping forward, clear the Star is still on the back foot!. :th_thimage_265775: Espinoza is the guy who thinks it is high treason! to consider changing the constitution to allow foreign ownership of land. I wonder if he and his family have any overseas interest in realty?3_12_31[1].gifAs For Mindanao and the USA, this non issue really shows the dullness of intellect or just rabid paranoia, take your pick. :whistling: If I was a superpower who really believed that the Philippines offered me world salvation, I would want Palawan it is strategically closer to the shipping lanes and sits on top of a natural fuel dump, unlike Mindanao.1%20(103).gifI think describing that character as a hack :kidding: is over generous.M

Edited by mike

Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't go for bashing or ridiculing a writer or questioning the motives of the original poster. Those are only emotional reactions which are not convincing. If no one even cares to examine the article any discussion in this thread pointless.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Those are only emotional reactions which are not convincing." What a strange statement. Excuse me who are we suppose to be convincing? You! I am just curious so I will know how to play this game. You tell me what in his article has you so convinced. What is suppose to be based on actual fact? Within the reality of actual facts, and grounded in truths. What are we suppose to debate? "I don't go for bashing or ridiculing a writer or questioning the motives of the original poster." Yes, I know you didn't which is why I did. Was I just suppose to agree with this article, like some ignorant blind sheep? Is this is how the game is to be played? You smart me dumb? I asked questions about the article and your motives for it's posting. You smug 2 members who questioned? I did notice that you answered any questions. I do not hate my country and I do not live in the realm of conspiracies. I do know that 50% of the world economies are generated by 5% of the the world population. America, that is not fantasy but is hard reality. That is mostly independent non government controlled private businesses, which are competing against massive independent and government controlled companies throughout the world. 5% competing against 95%, so if they are trying to look out for their best interest, that is evil? And if they do not look out for their best interest is that not stupidity? America is a capitalistic Federation of States, not an imperialistic entity trying to take over the world. There has never been a country with the economic and military power of the United States. There is not a industrial county in this world who has not imposed their will and might on it's neighbors; and have committed atrocity in their past.The world is a dangerous place to live, and the only thing that has halted Imperialism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, and Islamic radicalism has been the United States. Yes it makes mistakes, anyone that actually does something makes mistakes. The only ones that make no mistakes are those that do nothing. Yes I am sure that the world would be so much better without the Unites States. That if they were not here that the world will not be in the toilet. That Imperialism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, and Islamic radicalism would be so much better. They do treat their citizens and neighbors so much better. They only killed over 100 million of their own citizens in the last 80 years, and how many neighbors? Yes the world would be so much better, because surely they would be more fair than that evil world dominating USA.I guess it is hard to see the world through both eyes and with an open mind; seeing both side for what they truly are and not ignoring their total histories. To not be blinded by cynical views and take all fact to the table. I have seen too much, done too much, studied too much, and understand too much to be just brushed aside because you were made uncomfortable. I did not attack you, I only asked you simple questions, and you want to close this thread? Why because I disagreed with you, so now you do not want to play. "If no one even cares to examine the article any discussion in this thread pointless." We did, and you did not like our responses and questions. We did not agree so it is than pointless? That is not discussion, that is intellectual dishonesty. So I stand by my statements and be glad to discuss them with anyone, put if I am to just enact as a yes-man than this is pointless. Do not post an article, act as if you support something on a post than act indignant if questioned about it. I did think of you as an intellectual, but now I have my doubts. So please explain the rules of this silly game.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
"Those are only emotional reactions which are not convincing." What a strange statement. Excuse me who are we suppose to be convincing? You! I am just curious so I will know how to play this game. You tell me what in his article has you so convinced. What is suppose to be based on actual fact? Within the reality of actual facts, and grounded in truths. What are we suppose to debate? "I don't go for bashing or ridiculing a writer or questioning the motives of the original poster." Yes, I know you didn't which is why I did. Was I just suppose to agree with this article, like some ignorant blind sheep? Is this is how the game is to be played? You smart me dumb? I asked questions about the article and your motives for it's posting. You smug 2 members who questioned? I did notice that you answered any questions. I do not hate my country and I do not live in the realm of conspiracies. I do know that 50% of the world economies are generated by 5% of the the world population. America, that is not fantasy but is hard reality. That is mostly independent non government controlled private businesses, which are competing against massive independent and government controlled companies throughout the world. 5% competing against 95%, so if they are trying to look out for their best interest, that is evil? And if they do not look out for their best interest is that not stupidity? America is a capitalistic Federation of States, not an imperialistic entity trying to take over the world. There has never been a country with the economic and military power of the United States. There is not a industrial county in this world who has not imposed their will and might on it's neighbors; and have committed atrocity in their past.The world is a dangerous place to live, and the only thing that has halted Imperialism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, and Islamic radicalism has been the United States. Yes it makes mistakes, anyone that actually does something makes mistakes. The only ones that make no mistakes are those that do nothing. Yes I am sure that the world would be so much better without the Unites States. That if they were not here that the world will not be in the toilet. That Imperialism, Nazism, Fascism, Communism, and Islamic radicalism would be so much better. They do treat their citizens and neighbors so much better. They only killed over 100 million of their own citizens in the last 80 years, and how many neighbors? Yes the world would be so much better, because surely they would be more fair than that evil world dominating USA.I guess it is hard to see the world through both eyes and with an open mind; seeing both side for what they truly are and not ignoring their total histories. To not be blinded by cynical views and take all fact to the table. I have seen too much, done too much, studied too much, and understand too much to be just brushed aside because you were made uncomfortable. I did not attack you, I only asked you simple questions, and you want to close this thread? Why because I disagreed with you, so now you do not want to play. "If no one even cares to examine the article any discussion in this thread pointless." We did, and you did not like our responses and questions. We did not agree so it is than pointless? That is not discussion, that is intellectual dishonesty. So I stand by my statements and be glad to discuss them with anyone, put if I am to just enact as a yes-man than this is pointless. Do not post an article, act as if you support something on a post than act indignant if questioned about it. I did think of you as an intellectual, but now I have my doubts. So please explain the rules of this silly game.
So please explain the rules of this silly game
Well I will explain the rules,as this topic has generated into "American topic" rather than a Philippines one I will close it.This topic can be discussed in our new "World Events" forum. :th_thimage_265775: Edited by Mr. Lee