Parricide Case Filed Vs. Wife For The Killing Of Her British Husband

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted
Police yesterday filed a parricide case against Amy Tolentino-Roberts for the killing of her British husband Paul Anthony Roberts.Kalibo police chief Senior Insp. Arnolito Laguerta, Jr. said Amy, 44, of Purok 2, Barangay Tinigaw, this town, was charged before the Aklan Prosecutor's Office.Maribel Cuarte, 24, housemaid, of Barangay Archangel Sur, Balete, Aklan and two unknown suspects are also facing charges for conspiracy to commit parricide, the police said."We have officially charged Amy Roberts for parricide for the killing of his husband. There are strong circumstantial evidences against Amy, particularly with the recovery of suspected murder weapons inside the house," Laguerta stressed.The police chief said the British Embassy, in coordination with the Philippine National Police (PNP), sought for the immediate filing of the case against the probable suspects for the death of Roberts on June 28. "This is a celebrated case as we directed all our probers to conduct investigation to the members of the family. In the course of police investigation, we found no forcible entry into the two-storey residential house," Laguerta said.Police also noted that Roberts' pet dogs gradually died within a period of one month and the telephone line was cut off at the time of the gruesome killing of the British national.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I feel sorry for the kids.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
I could not agree more....Their world will never be the same again...what a shame

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes, true ... must be like a trauma for the children. At first the "robbery", then the killing of their father and now the suspected mother.Terrible ...Anyway .. this "insider" killings seems not to be seldom at the Philippines ...

Edited by OceanBreeze

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Yes, true ... must be like a trauma for the children. At first the "robbery", then the killing of their father and now the suspected mother.Terrible ...Anyway .. this "insider" killings seems not to be seldom at the Philippines ...
Most people are murdered by someone they know.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
My thoughts exactly.