Will The Philippines Be Safe Election Time?

Travis
Posted
Posted

I have been reading a lot of news & I am concerned things will get crazy election time. anyone been here during a election?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have been reading a lot of news & I am concerned things will get crazy election time. anyone been here during a election?
When I was there last there was an election going on,nothing crazy was happening and never feared for my safety.Miss Philippines or something like that it was called :th_thimage_265775:

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Break out the pop-corn, this one should be entertaining. You may need a racing form and a Notebook to keep up with the jockeys in this race. Which dark horse may win the daily double, quinella, exacta, trifecta and superfecta on the way to this Triple Crown? It will be interesting to see which steeds and thoroughbreds will be lined in the starting gates, and who will stumble and fall, or be be trampled and injured. This track will surely be a muddy one.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Stock up on 50 and 100 Peso notes. :th_thimage_265775: I was in Philippines during the last major election and found the day before and Election Day interesting. Kinda like Christmas in a way as many people got a little extra money and the day off work.

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm concered about the upcoming election. When all those people rise from the dead to vote, I sincerely hope they return to their grave afterwards. The last thing this country needs is a Zombie infestation. Although on the positive side, it could spur a Resident Evil expansion pack based in the Philippines. That could be interesting.

Edited by TheMason