Hotel Accommodation At Pangasinan And Tagatay Areas

Posted

My gf and I are coming to Phils next month for 3 weeks. One week or so we will be up in

North Luzon and have accommodation organised there.

We were going to Dumaguete for a week, but she wants to stay in Luzon and spend some more

time with her 2 children and I am find with that. But hope there may be some recommendations

for reasonable accommodation at fair price, only thing I like is a nice bed, not a piece of

thin foam on wood, due to back condition. Any help appreciated thanks to all.

Pangasinan for a couple of day, down south Tagatay areas for another couple of days.

Posted

www.airbnb.com

Posted

I have yet to find a hotel, resort, apartelle, pension or other overnight accommodation that doesn't have a (varying) commercial western style mattress/bed in the Philippines... Do they ever use the thin foam there?

• Forum Support
Posted

Don't know about Pangasnan, but there are too many hotels and B&B's in Tagayatay to list. Unless you are going there on a major holiday I do not believe you will have a problem

• Like 1

Posted

I have yet to find a hotel, resort, apartelle, pension or other overnight accommodation that doesn't have a (varying) commercial western style mattress/bed in the Philippines... Do they ever use the thin foam there?

Foam is the most common type of mattress used in peoples homes and I have stayed at hotels in the Philippines which used foam mattresses. As I recall they were relatively nice hotels but not western style hotels, perhaps in the 1k to 2k price range per night.

Posted

I am hoping you are right Bob, I only made that comment, because I saw a few places with very average looking

foam type mattresses, perhaps the bed clothes are not covering a multitude of sins.

You can find some pretty ordinary mattresses here.

Posted

Foam is the most common type of mattress used in peoples homes and I have stayed at hotels in the Philippines which used foam mattresses. As I recall they were relatively nice hotels but not western style hotels, perhaps in the 1k to 2k price range per night.

I will try and stay away from there, many thanks.