Drug Scum

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

:th_thimage_265775: Good riddance,more scum off the streetsA MAN who allegedly tried to extort money from his lover

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Sound like Karma caught up with this fine upstanding citizen, and he got come-muffins.

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
Sound like Karma caught up with this fine upstanding citizen, and he got come-muffins.
I remember this story. After the kidnapping scam and the lady's history were exposed, the Aussie still wanted his 'loving wife' to come live with him in Australia. I wonder if he's come to his senses yet. Edited by TheMason

• 2 weeks later...
craig
Posted
Posted (edited)
I remember this story. After the kidnapping scam and the lady's history were exposed, the Aussie still wanted his 'loving wife' to come live with him in Australia. I wonder if he's come to his senses yet.
Never liked or trusted "jimmy" from the first time i met him. Happy to hear that he was killed.....and no, I have not come to my senses yet..................I LOVE CARIN Edited by craig

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sound like Karma caught up with this fine upstanding citizen, and he got come-muffins.Never liked or trusted "jimmy" from the first time i met him. Happy to hear that he was killed
I remember this story. After the kidnapping scam and the lady's history were exposed, the Aussie still wanted his 'loving wife' to come live with him in Australia. I wonder if he's come to his senses yet.
.....and no, I have not come to my senses yet..................I LOVE CARIN
Hi Craig, welcome to the forum. We of course would love to hear you side of the story. Maybe you could make a post in the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself and your situation. We all know how the news likes to dramatize and bend the truth.