Iloilo Golf

rw191010
Posted
Posted

Do any of you belong to the Iloilo Country Club?  I have a line on a membership for 75,000 pesos but I don't know if I need one or if the price is right.  Also, is it worth it?  I haven't played the course and I don't know anyone who golfs there.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have a line on a membership for 75,000 pesos

I think you would be the only one paying that sort of membership Fee. Did you ask about the yearly subscriptions?

JP :tiphat:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Talked to a guy, who is a member of a golf course here in Metro. He told me the membership rates are obscenely high to keep the riff raff out. He also told me that few people actually pay them (except for rich foreigners who don't know better) and that most new members are "sponsored" in at a much lower or at no cost. Might be an idea to go, just pay the green fee (if possible) meet some guys (let em win some money off ya  :dance: ) and maybe get a membership that way.

Again this is word or mouth so I wont vouch for its accuracy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it sure sounds like the Filipino way to me :bash: !

Good luck    :cheersty:

• Like 1

fallonwm
Posted
Posted (edited)

Cebu golf - anyone know of golf options in cebu, especially driving ranges. Thanks

Billy

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
no email address to be posted, you invite spam and besides its a forum to share info
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Cebu golf - anyone know of golf options in cebu, especially driving ranges. Thanks

Billy

To get you started I found 93 search results for Cebu golf.  :thumbsup:

post-1-0-32434300-1426926285_thumb.jpg