Alicia Apartments In Banilad.

russellmania
Posted
Posted

These are situated very near Country Mall a few mins walk along the street. I paid 10k for a weeks stay plus elec. They rooms are relatively new with nice kitchen equipped with big fridge,microwave,sink,2 burner induction stove. Silverware, 1 skillet, 1 pot with cover are included. Housekeeping will wash dirty dishes in the sink along with their cleaning duties. Im 6ft6 so the bed could have been a little bigger for my taste.I rented the Superior studio room. Hotel has a pool and gym free to guest( hear that Holiday Spa) also a CORE training facility that has a fee and a trainer that comes with it. Now for the negatives. Difficult to get a taxi as you must walk to the main road or ask security guard to fetch one for you. Girl friends that ride jeepnys must go to Country Mall and then walk to Alicia, and they will complain. Exiting is easier because its one way in front of hotels main street. I have a problem with noise there. If you get a room in the backside there is a outdoor basketball court plus volleyball court and they can play up to midnight some nights. I stayed on the left side of the hotel and its a regular neighborhood and at night it sounded like a dog  kennel was beneath my 5th floor room. Any rooms in front of hotel will get M.J.Cuenco street noise. Check out time they informed me my 7 night electric total came to P2500!! I said excuse me...for one week stay?? Cmon lady you must be kidding me right? So we all go back upstairs to recheck the electric meter, and guess what. The bellhop misread it and my real total was P900 for one week. Not sure if that was an accident or on purpose. All in all I wont be going back to Alicia Apartments

• Like 1

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Do you know if they have a monthly rate ? I emailed them last week but no reply. 

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Do you know if they have a monthly rate ? I emailed them last week but no reply. 

Try here

https://www.facebook.com/AliciaTowerResidences

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

These are situated very near Country Mall a few mins walk along the street. I paid 10k for a weeks stay plus elec. They rooms are relatively new with nice kitchen equipped with big fridge,microwave,sink,2 burner induction stove. Silverware, 1 skillet, 1 pot with cover are included. Housekeeping will wash dirty dishes in the sink along with their cleaning duties. Im 6ft6 so the bed could have been a little bigger for my taste.I rented the Superior studio room. Hotel has a pool and gym free to guest( hear that Holiday Spa) also a CORE training facility that has a fee and a trainer that comes with it. Now for the negatives. Difficult to get a taxi as you must walk to the main road or ask security guard to fetch one for you. Girl friends that ride jeepnys must go to Country Mall and then walk to Alicia, and they will complain. Exiting is easier because its one way in front of hotels main street. I have a problem with noise there. If you get a room in the backside there is a outdoor basketball court plus volleyball court and they can play up to midnight some nights. I stayed on the left side of the hotel and its a regular neighborhood and at night it sounded like a dog  kennel was beneath my 5th floor room. Any rooms in front of hotel will get M.J.Cuenco street noise. Check out time they informed me my 7 night electric total came to P2500!! I said excuse me...for one week stay?? Cmon lady you must be kidding me right? So we all go back upstairs to recheck the electric meter, and guess what. The bellhop misread it and my real total was P900 for one week. Not sure if that was an accident or on purpose. All in all I wont be going back to Alicia Apartments

The area is not known for quite and has a very heavy traffic flow. I am sure you will do better than here.

Perhaps is you list some of your requirements members can give suggestions. 

russellmania
Posted
Posted

The area is not known for quite and has a very heavy traffic flow. I am sure you will do better than here.

Perhaps is you list some of your requirements members can give suggestions. 

I headed back to the states Friday night,but I will return maybe july or august looking for a long term apartment.